Happy to be a new member

dondulah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBA Temp forum! I just bought a new DS Lite this weekend and am looking on ways to optimize my experience. I am new to this forum and am finding the rules to be very interesting and I want to make sure I follow them. I just purchased an AceKard 2i and it is on its way. I can't wait to use it. You have a great forum here, I was reading all of the posts and I found a lot of good information. I must admit, that I have done lots of google searches about sites with DS ROM games for informational purposes only, and find it interesting that they match the releases and information posted on this website. I am still trying to figure out the big elephant in the room. Thanks for having me here and am proud to be a member.

arecus2000

Trophies
XP
Country
India
welcome catboy will soon put his angry bers on you if you don't follow the rules and Haflore shall show you a list of members to stick close to.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome be ready for a Cat and a Penguin
tongue.gif

Hope you have fun

P.S Also watch out for angry bears, you'll learn

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello there! Welcome to GBAtemp.net!!
If you see a man with a cloth sack on his head and a chainsaw in his hands, run.

danny600kill said:
Welcome be ready for a Cat and a Penguin Prinny
tongue.gif

Hope you have fun

Fix'd.

The following is a short, and incomplete, list of members whom I like.
This list has since mutated into a kind of guideline for newcomers, and a novelty for members who've been here a while.(i.e. pay it no mind)

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, arecus2000, ifish, Demonbart, SoulSnatcher, KingVamp, and Prowler485!!

Prowler485 said:
Welcome to GBAtemp! dondulah
Hope you have fun
biggrin.gif

If you need any help on where to get started, be sure to read the GBAtemp Tutorial

Everyone that joins GBAtemp should read the rules before posting; Forum rules
Don't say you didn't know if you post anything that is against the rules
lecture.gif

Be sure you post in the right section
wink.gif
; here are some links to get you on your way!

Enjoy!
happy.gif

dondulah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
Hello there! Welcome to GBAtemp.net!!
If you see a man with a cloth sack on his head and a chainsaw in his hands, run.

danny600kill said:
Welcome be ready for a Cat and a Penguin Prinny
tongue.gif

Hope you have fun

Fix'd.

The following is a short, and incomplete, list of members whom I like.
This list has since mutated into a kind of guideline for newcomers, and a novelty for members who've been here a while.(i.e. pay it no mind)

ProtoKun7, TrolleyDave, The Pink Cat Boy, Rockstar, DarkWay, Davess, Overlord Nadrian, Dark Blade, shinkukage09, arecus2000, ifish, Demonbart, SoulSnatcher, KingVamp, and Prowler485!!

Prowler485 said:
Welcome to GBAtemp! dondulah
Hope you have fun
biggrin.gif

If you need any help on where to get started, be sure to read the GBAtemp Tutorial

Everyone that joins GBAtemp should read the rules before posting; Forum rules
Don't say you didn't know if you post anything that is against the rules
lecture.gif

Be sure you post in the right section
wink.gif
; here are some links to get you on your way!

Enjoy!
happy.gif

I am not sure about cats and prinny's or what that means but thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will find out. Actually those are very useful links. I have read them and will help me a ton.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dondulah said:
I am not sure about cats and prinny's or what that means but thanks for the welcome, I am sure I will find out. Actually those are very useful links. I have read them and will help me a ton.
By cat he means me
smileipb2.png
And I am the cat boy
dry.gif

Welcome to the Temp
happy.gif
Remember the rules are in place for a reason, please review them and remember them or I will let loose the Angry Bears after you
mthrnitesmiley.gif

Enjoy your stay
yay.gif

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Pink Cat Boy said:
dondulah said:
By cat he means me
smileipb2.png
And I am the cat boy
dry.gif
And by Penguin Prinny he means me, I am the Official GBAtemp Prinny™
bow.gif

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
haflore said:
The Pink Cat Boy said:
dondulah said:
By cat he means me
smileipb2.png
And I am the cat boy
dry.gif
And by Penguin Prinny he means me, I am the Official GBAtemp Prinny™
bow.gif
And I am GBAtemp's Official Cat Boy™
bow.gif

dondulah

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is great you all have cool nicknames. I hear you on the rules. I will make sure to follow them. I am truly looking to get the best experience out of my DS and Acekard 2i. I am hoping to find what I need. I read all of the links you all so nicely provided and understand what I need to do with the Acekard 2i and micro SD card. The is also a very nicely laid out section on DS releases with very detailed info. I look forward to figuring out the rest to make my experience the best possible... Thanks again for the welcome.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
dondulah said:
That is great you all have cool nicknames. I hear you on the rules. I will make sure to follow them. I am truly looking to get the best experience out of my DS and Acekard 2i. I am hoping to find what I need. I read all of the links you all so nicely provided and understand what I need to do with the Acekard 2i and micro SD card. The is also a very nicely laid out section on DS releases with very detailed info. I look forward to figuring out the rest to make my experience the best possible... Thanks again for the welcome.
Your welcome
happy.gif
And nicknames come in time. Being the only cat boy on this site made it easy to get mine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM