ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. What is everyone thankful for this year?

I am thankful for being apart of this awesome ass community, the knowledge I've obtained here (some of which I probably would never knew without being apart of GBATemp). I'm thankful for the tournament I've been able to be apart of and esp. for the help/people I've recieved/met here.

Things outside of GBATemp I'm thankful for are my girlfriend, my parents, my job, all the stuff I have, and most importantly being alive and well.

Also what's everyone's plans? I'm going over my grandparents and having an awesome feast like we do nearly every year and watch this football game (Alabama State vs Tuskegee)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, nice thread
smile.gif

What am I thankful for?

- Steam sales
- External hard drives
- Hacked Wiis
- GBAtemp's community
- Magic the Gathering
- Vegetarian substitutes

As for plans, it'll be same as every year for me. Just me, my mom, my brother, and my grandma. My dad may come down over the weekend to celebrate but he's celebrating his own Thanksgiving with his partner in New York.

And what's everyone eating? I personally get tons of people asking me what I eat (as me, my brother, and my mom are all vegetarian), and the answer is just what most people eat on Thanksgiving minus the meat. Stuffing, green bean casserole, lasagna (not sure if that's a big Thanksgiving dish for everyone but we have it), etc.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my family, onee-chan, new friends(hakusa, ioukta, 13wildroses, etc.), my kabillion games and game systems, my adorable five year old niece annndddddd.... For my Vulpes
wub.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I don't have much for plans other than going over to my grandparents with the rest of my family, then spending the rest of the day playing video games with Mike. Other than that, no real big plans.
I am pretty much thankful that I am still alive to be honest with you.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Well...what am I thankful for?
Er...I am thankful for still having a roof over my head even though I am unemoloyed.
I am thankful for my good health.
I am thankful for my mother whom buys me food and is helping me get driving experience.
Finally I am thankful for the good People at GBA TEMP for all their help and support for everything homebrew and ROMs.
Oh, I can't forget to thank the AKAIO teem for their 1.8.1. FW Update with the bypass AP function.
Also thanks Kazowar for the English Translation for Pokemon Black and White.
The Finally Thank you PhoenixGoddess27 for inspiring me to continue working on my Pokemon hack; Pokemon Limestone!
Thank you all!

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
OP
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
monkat said:
I'm thankful for having a job at all.

Speaking of which, bye!

lol I like that reply

QUOTE(DJ91990 @ Nov 25 2010, 08:34 AM) Also thanks Kazowar for the English Translation for Pokemon Black and White.

+1 Me too (esp. since they have done more then enough translating for a game that will be coming out in English anyway)...Hell Im thankful to have been able to help (I did most of the location names).

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To start my list: phoenixgoddess.
wub.gif

I'm thankful for my IRL friends, and the doctors that allow some of them to have a Thanksgiving that they didn't expect to see.
I'm thankful for the kids growing up around me, reminding me who wondrous the world is when you're seeing things for the first time.
I'm thankful for the luck, karma, call it what you will that allows me to still be comfortable and warm.

and I'll end my list with phoenixgoddess.
happy.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am thankful for the life that I have. That I still have a job. That my relationship is going stronger than I thought. That I have a long bright future ahead of me. Forget material objects, because as they say easy come easy go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2