Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. GBAtemp is full of copypasted holiday messages, that people don't even read and just forward to other servers. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best basketball team i've ever played with.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Here in Canada, Thanksgiving isn't very big... it's just a common holiday that nobody celebrates. Also, it's not on the same day as in usa. Iirc, it's on the second monday of October here :)
Thought it was always on the same day. I'm learning something here. :)

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Here in Canada, Thanksgiving isn't very big... it's just a common holiday that nobody celebrates. Also, it's not on the same day as in usa. Iirc, it's on the second monday of October here :)
Whose land did Canadians stole in order to be thankful?
And also, did Canadians stole mexican turkey breed to eat? Or you eat clubbed seals or penguins?

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys i want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving. GBAtemp is full of copypasted holiday messages, that people don't even read and just forward to other servers. I don't like that. I like to write what i deeply wish and what comes from my heart. Our friendships, from the most deep ones to the most virtual ones are very important and will never be represented by a simple message copied from elsewhere. This being said I would like to thank all of you. You are the best basketball team i've ever played with.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
FB_IMG_1669445292305.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users