Country
United States
bd71f076731d3e8450e6496e0d46c7aa.jpg

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nothing, but I did win a copy of Gone Home this morning, so I guess that counts as something.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh it's only almost 8 am here, so no presents yet, but i did order a R4iSDHC Dual Core from PeachDS which i can't wait for! (Is PeachDS good? I hear everywhere it's the best...)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh it's only almost 8 am here, so no presents yet, but i did order a R4iSDHC Dual Core from PeachDS which i can't wait for! (Is PeachDS good? I hear everywhere it's the best...)
They are the best US shop but you should have ordered from modchipcentral since they are based in CA but regardless you ordered in "North America" so it shouldn't take too long.

Pikasack

What is a title
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are the best US shop but you should have ordered from modchipcentral since they are based in CA but regardless you ordered in "North America" so it shouldn't take too long.

Eh, i was looking for a cheap cart, and PeachDS had the Dual Core for only $9.99, i plan to use Retrogamefan's YSMenu with it as well.

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A headache... and a nation celebrating a holiday they can't explain. "It's Jesus's birthday"... Historically it's not... "It's when St Nicolas gave toys to kids"... He gave then weapons for hunting, and no.. "It's a day that whether your kids are bad or good you have to buy them something...or your a bad parent and American"... Ding ding ding your the winner. Democracy at its best...if you still believe there is such a thing.

anonymoose

Lannister
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A headache... and a nation celebrating a holiday they can't explain. "It's Jesus's birthday"... Historically it's not... "It's when St Nicolas gave toys to kids"... He gave then weapons for hunting, and no.. "It's a day that whether your kids are bad or good you have to buy them something...or your a bad parent and American"... Ding ding ding your the winner. Democracy at its best...if you still believe there is such a thing.
grinch :D

Reactions: alirezay

alirezay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
we don't even celebrate christmas in iran and we still buy things for each other. It's a reason to be happy so we accept it:P

General chit-chat
Help Users
    kenenthk @ kenenthk: The fun is it always feels like somethings on your di k