Happy Birthday to me!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Because 23 years ago I suddenly spawned onto this planet and now have lived long enough to be here and torment you people! ^_^
So Happy birthday to this slut and may I have more years to torment the world!
c96d945f7e32c5997d66a99e1782282d.jpg

Reactions: Mama Looigi

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Cute birthday card, I like it.
Happy birthday. :grog: Not sure what to call you because you keep changing your species and name :P

Edit:
Cake for you!
glaceon_cake_by_simariebird4-d6wmup4.jpg

I did my best... I'm sorry it looks weird :(

Reactions: The Catboy

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Happy birthday. :grog: Not sure what to call you because you keep changing your species and name :P

Edit:
Cake for you!
Snip

Actually The Catboy was an ever changing character with the Title of The Catboy. He used to change as his story progressed and would often assume different characters, genders, species, ect. He actually started out a Bunnyboy than changed from there.
Oddly enough much like The Doctor, but I actually created The Catboy a whole few years before knowing of Doctor Who. So it turns out I was a Doctor Who fan before I even knew what Doctor Who was.
Either way, the last known species that The Catboy turned into a gender changing Lucario named Femcario, he/she was ended in September of 2013 to be recreated as a female Glaceon named Crystal the Glaceon or by her real name Crystal Dees. Who has since been my Pokesona and is not a changing character. As well her name is also the same name I changed my name to in real life.
Thus since then I've changed all of my Screen names to Crystal the Glaceon and had mine changed here as well to reflect this.
That's what I have been up to.

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Happy Birthday.

Actually The Catboy was an ever changing character with the Title of The Catboy. He used to change as his story progressed and would often assume different characters, genders, species, ect. He actually started out a Bunnyboy than changed from there.
Oddly enough much like The Doctor, but I actually created The Catboy a whole 10 years before knowing of Doctor Who. So it turns out I was a Doctor Who fan before I even knew what Doctor Who was.
Either way, the last known species that The Catboy turned into a gender changing Lucario named Femcario, he/she was ended in September of 2013 to be recreated as a female Glaceon named Crystal the Glaceon or by her real name Crystal Dees. Who has since been my Pokesona and is not a changing character. As well her name is also the same name I changed my name to in real life.
Thus since then I've changed all of my Screen names to Crystal the Glaceon and had mine changed here as well to reflect this.
That's what I have been up to during my months away from The Temp. Just a long soul searching journey.

SuOggp9.gif

Reactions: The Catboy

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam

Edit:
Cake for you!
*snip*

Told you someone would give you weird cakes.

Anyway, Happy Birthday :hrth: to

1.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "Impossible he memorized every book on the planet..." +1