Happy Birthday ComeTourismO!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Happy birthday, man!
EDIT: I've been duped! It's October?!
ah yes, It's actually in October. I was talking in the 2003 GBAtemp thread about looking back at the major outage we had in 2012 which happened on my birthday and talked about how I didn't get to have a thread. i didn't expect this lmaoo

Reactions: Chary

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
In memories of your MS Paint art, reposting this once more!

yFozwVy.png

#NeverForgetXuphor

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In memories of your MS Paint art, reposting this once more!

*snip*

#NeverForgetXuphor

Now now...
CT has moved passed.
CT has grown up.
CT still has me respects.
Like I said previously, CT is one of the very few 14 year olds that act mature (before he went spiraling down with his name changes)

Reactions: ComeTurismO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now now...
CT has moved passed.
CT has grown up.
CT still has me respects.
Like I said previously, CT is one of the very few 14 year olds that act mature (before he went spiraling down with his name changes)
Ah thanks man, I reflect to the past and regret many of the things I said and how I behaved; now glad that I fit in here and talk to really good members like you. I'm not sure what to post often in the gaming section, so nowadays its just EOF or GOTC or some mobile phones; as I'm really outdated in gaming lol.

edit: oh and that Xuphor thing, lol I was at the early teenager ages and was so dumb but now at 16 just doing life and prepping for university next year.
And thanks everyone for these wishes lol

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ah thanks man, I reflect to the past and regret many of the things I said and how I behaved; now glad that I fit in here and talk to really good members like you. I'm not sure what to post often in the gaming section, so nowadays its just EOF or GOTC or some mobile phones; as I'm really outdated in gaming lol.

edit: oh and that Xuphor thing, lol I was at the early teenager ages and was so dumb but now at 16 just doing life and prepping for university next year.
And thanks everyone for these wishes lol

16 already?
Fair enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn