Homebrew HANS crashing on grid launcher

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it anyone else or just me? I've tried redownloading it, but it just crashed to a red screen when I try to boot it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

SANNIC789

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no its a real thing with grid loncher u cant install custum theams with it to try makeing a folder named boot put smea boot.3dsx folder in it and put it in the 3ds homebrew folder and lonch it then use it

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
no its a real thing with grid loncher u cant install custum theams with it to try makeing a folder named boot put smea boot.3dsx folder in it and put it in the 3ds homebrew folder and lonch it then use it
Umm what exactly are you talking about?

Is it anyone else or just me? I've tried redownloading it, but it just crashed to a red screen when I try to boot it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Are you trying to use the HANS app or the one built into the grid launcher? Also what version of the launcher are you using?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Umm what exactly are you talking about?

Are you trying to use the HANS app or the one built into the grid launcher? Also what version of the launcher are you using?
The HANS app, and I'm not sure on the specific version. I believe it released sometime within the past month or so, though, that's when I downloaded it.

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
The HANS app, and I'm not sure on the specific version. I believe it released sometime within the past month or so, though, that's when I downloaded it.
You can try the inbuilt version of HANS and see if that works, to get it working use the title launcher in the Grid Launcher and then press select whilst having the title you want to run selected, then choose HANS from the list of boot options, if that doesn't work then a solution is beyond me, therefore I will tag @mashers and see if he can help you.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can try the inbuilt version of HANS and see if that works, to get it working use the title launcher in the Grid Launcher and then press select whilst having the title you want to run selected, then choose HANS from the list of boot options, if that doesn't work then a solution is beyond me, therefore I will tag @mashers and see if he can help you.
I tried it out with 3D Sonic 1 and it worked... but I tried it with PSMD and it failed. Does HANS not work with it?

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tried it out with 3D Sonic 1 and it worked... but I tried it with PSMD and it failed. Does HANS not work with it?
No idea, I don't really use HANS so I know nothing of what's compatible and what isn't, perhaps you could check the HANS compatibility thread? That might give you insight as to what works and what doesn't.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte