Homebrew HANS and language spoof on Mii Plaza, DON'T DO IT!

zbw2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I launched the system settings as the region China with the language Canton (ZH) and now my profile location is set to China, and I recieve Chinese notifications. :lol: Everything else is the same though.
Can you set it back? (kinda want to do this for fun)

MasterLel

Cooonfusion of da highest orda
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
France
I launched the system settings as the region China with the language Canton (ZH) and now my profile location is set to China, and I recieve Chinese notifications. :lol: Everything else is the same though.

Is your keyboard now Chinese (or some sort of pinyin writing system), or it's still QWERTY ?

What happen if you do a system update through a chinese system settings application ?

Last edited by MasterLel,

akira123

Trophies
XP
Country
Is your keyboard now Chinese (or some sort of pinyin writing system), or it's still QWERTY ?

What happen if you do a system update through a chinese system settings application ?
It's still QWERTY. The only things I've noticed change were my profile location and the notifications. And I think it would just update normally, the only difference to normal system settings would be the location being set China.

Can you set it back? (kinda want to do this for fun)
Yep, you can set it back. :P Either on HANS by selecting your usual language and region, or just going into the system settings app and changing the region in the profile- (notifications will probably still be Chinese though.)

Reactions: I pwned U!

Naked_Snake

Constant Miscreant
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i should also not all my paid dlc and speech bubles and all that stuff was there but my puzzles are permanently stuck on the original system ones completed and even streetpassing my other console did nothing

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i was screwing around with HANS and decided to launch the Mii Plaza in Russian, it came up with an error so i rebooted, loaded up normaly same error again, deleted what the 3DS told me to do and, lost ALL MY FUCKING PUZZLES :cry::cry::cry:
SO DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME lol

*Does IT* 10 mins later - Bruh It Work LOLOLOLOLOOL

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i was screwing around with HANS and decided to launch the Mii Plaza in Russian, it came up with an error so i rebooted, loaded up normaly same error again, deleted what the 3DS told me to do and, lost ALL MY FUCKING PUZZLES :cry::cry::cry:
SO DON'T BE STUPID LIKE ME lol

When loading Mii Plaza through Hans, you'll always get an error about SD data being corrupt even though it's actually not corrupted (it just fails to load properly). Not sure why you got the message a second time when booting it normally, I tried it once and it only happens through Hans.

Edit: I tried loading Mii Plaza in Japanese under the EUR region setting (corresponding to my console hardware), did you try launching it under a region setting that didn't match your console?

Last edited by NekoMichi,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2