Homebrew HANS 804 mhz mode not working?

Charganium

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When running Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Bravely Default, three games with unstable framerates, through HANS, I noticed no performance improvement. I also tried the Hatsune Miku Project Mirai DX demo, and although the game utilizes antialiasing in 3D mode when in the lobby on New 3DS, it did not when run through HANS 804 mhz mode, as if it was being run on an OG 3DS. I have also seen users on Reddit claim that Xenoblade runs at sub-15 fps even when 804 mhz was selected. Is it possible that 804 mhz mode is broken at the moment, or is there something you have to do to get it to work? Running ironhax on 10.1.0-27U/new 3DS.

Reactions: nallar

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
Yep, I've tried with no kernel access and with kernel access using RXTools but no matter whether I launch my legit gamecard or CIA-installed backups it just boots to a permanent black screen.

I also couldn't get NTR L2 hax to work though, so maybe there's some sort of limitation on n3DS 9.0?

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No,the problem is not just with pokemon. Perhaps hans thought a new 3DS as a old 3DS,
and disabled the addition power of new 3ds.

kiwiis

キウィイス
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, I haven't noticed a single benefit from Hans in 804mhz mode. In fact every game that I've tried it on actually seems to have ended up running worse. And there's no source code available from Smea so anyone else can look at the problem..

MK73DS

Non-commutative algebra
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to underclock the 3ds so games can run slower? im asking because... reasons.
Even with the settings at 804MHz Xenoblade runs in slow mo xD
Smea, fix it please :3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Another HANS build, updated two mins ago in the starter kit. Anyone up to test it?
I tried a new starter kit.
However, 804Mhz does not work
Yes for me too with the new kit :(

Reactions: SomeGamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.