Hangover?

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. Just came back from a party, drank waay to much..........if i'm lucky, i'll get about 5-6 hours of sleep before work tommorow. So anyways i need a little help, i really want to avoid having a hangover tommorow so what tips do you guys have to avoid it?

Oh and i really do need help so please try to be somewhat serious
tongue.gif

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Don't drink.

Seriously, why poison your self and suffer? It decreases your life expectancy, affects your work performance and make you do stupid things.

Actually, wine has antioxidants that improve life expectancy. 1 glass a day keeps the reaper away.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
offtopic84 said:
Westside said:
Don't drink.

Seriously, why poison your self and suffer? It decreases your life expectancy, affects your work performance and make you do stupid things.

Actually, wine has antioxidants that improve life expectancy. 1 glass a day keeps the reaper away.
I never said wine. Whatever he drank and gave him a hungover can't be wine, and anything that gives you a hungover is USUALLY bad. Even fermented horse milk doesn't give you a hungover and that shit is strong.

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
I forgot where i heard this. but,You should drink lots of water before going to sleep tonight.(still not sure if true....)

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
Don't drink.

As true as that may be it's too late to not drink already
wink2.gif
(since i've already done it xD)

Oh and just wanna point out that i'm no alcoholic or anything xD.

For all you kiddies out there, use caution when drinking, don't forget the point of partying is sociolizing, not just drinking. Let alcohol just be that little extra "oomph" as a start if you will, then it's up to yourself to do whatever
lecture.gif

Just thought i needed to say that
rofl2.gif

Oh and edit:

The first and LAST time i ever party and having work the day after xD

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Digeman said:
Westside said:
Don't drink.

wink2.gif

For all you kiddies out there, use caution when drinking, don't forget the point of partying is sociolizing, not just drinking. Let alcohol just be that little extra "oomph" as a start if you will, then it's up to yourself to do whatever
lecture.gif

rofl2.gif
Strong alcohol is bad for you, if you need that extra "oomph", strength, erection or whatever it is you need I recommend cocaine instead... lol, I joke. Seriously though, if you need strong alcohol that doesn't give you a hungover I recommend going to Kazakstan and get some fermented horse milk.

Digeman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Westside said:
Digeman said:
Westside said:
Don't drink.

wink2.gif

lecture.gif

rofl2.gif
Strong alcohol is bad for you, if you need that extra "oomph", strength, erection or whatever it is you need I recommend cocaine instead... lol, I joke. Seriously though, if you need strong alcohol that doesn't give you a hungover I recommend going to Kazakstan and get some fermented horse milk.
Yesyes i'm a bad drunk boy
frown.gif
, will get the horse milk and drink horse milk and nothing else.
ph34r.gif
But please do you have any pointers on how to decrease/remove a hangover?
cry.gif

EN!GMA

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Digeman said:
Hey guys. Just came back from a party, drank waay to much..........if i'm lucky, i'll get about 5-6 hours of sleep before work tommorow. So anyways i need a little help, i really want to avoid having a hangover tommorow so what tips do you guys have to avoid it?

Oh and i really do need help so please try to be somewhat serious
tongue.gif

lol, you're cool.

living-ghost

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Lots of water and gateraide/poweraid are my favourite tools. I also use Wendy's Frosties as a cure of hang overs. I am not sure how many of these options are available in your part of the world but those are my favourite methods.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
Digeman said:
Westside said:
Don't drink.

wink2.gif

lecture.gif

rofl2.gif

You've drank fermented horse milk? Did you lose a bet?

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Don't drink on an empty stomach. Eat. Also make sure you get food into your stomach while you are drinking. Drink two big glasses of water before you go to bed.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
There are ways that you can get rid of hungover if you already drank and it's too late:

1. Some headache medicine, coffee and lots of water should do the trick. (Although the side effects will be worse than a hungover)

2. Build a time machine, go back in time and warn your self not to drink.

rashef

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Poland
Westside said:
2. Build a time machine, go back in time and warn your self not to drink.

Yeah, cause blowing the space & time continuum into oblivion is a better thing to do
rolleyes.gif

Ontopic: Some people say that drinking milk, water (hangovers appear due to dehydration etc.) or any liquid helps. For me the best working ones are orange or tomato juice. You could also buy some hangover liquidating medicaments but i wouldn't trust those. Next time try to drink enough to gain smooth talk but not enough to get a hangover ;]. Cheers
grog.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Some nice tips there.
In Bolivia we eat some spicy soup called Fricase, also drink a cup of beer and you are all set.

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hahahaha...

Yeah, make sure you have food in your guts, even if its hard to eat and you think your going to throw.
If you cant eat while drinking, stock up before hand.. if you go to sleep with nothing in your stomach your going to hear about it in the morning!!! Also, people say for every drink, have a glass of water to replenish hydration... But they're the ones everyone calls pussys at partys
yaynds.gif

I think the biggest rule is never drink on a work night. Make sure you can sleep while your bodys repairing itself from being poisoned
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: does anyone have a friend seed link to a seed that isnt already banned and is new, if anyone...