Homebrew HALP: How do I activate the [Press SEL] type code in NO$ZOOMER?

lazare

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I was trying to use cheat on Knights in the Nightmare, with the emulator NO$GBA. I also used NO$ZOOMER to use the R4 cheating function and loaded USRCHEAT.DAT from the newest cheats i've downloaded 2 days ago.

Now the cheats appears and works fine, everything was sweet, but just the ones that say "press sel" are not working for me. If I'm not stupid, it means "press select key to activate" right? So I did, and in my particular case my SEL key was assigned to "F" on my keyboard.

Nothing happens when i pressed F, and i tried pressing everybutton on the keyboard, and tried doing it in different phases & stages of the game, still, nothing happend. I even went as far as pressing the "S", "E", "L" keys at the same time...but nope.

So I'm just very confused of what to do with the SEL type cheats...can anyone please point out what this noob's doing wrong?

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a similar program called "myZoom" that I cannot press Select in either. No clue why this is the case, as it works when running the same file in regular no$gba.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night