Halp audio not in sync

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I download movies more often now. The audio is in sync. They come in either MKV or AVI so i use ConvertXtoDvd 3. I convert it fine but when i burn the movie to disc the audio is always not in sync. It is a head of what the person is saying.

Is there any way of stoping this? I'm going to convert and burn Hitman (yes a old movie, so what?), i'll see if the adio mucks up again.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The usual reason for this is use of VBR audio. I have little experience with ConvertXtoDvd (by hand works far better for me) but avisynth has the ensurevbrmp3sync() option (it will increase seeking time by quite a bit however but as you are converting it should not matter).
If you want though FFDshow can be forced to load (set it to decode raw video) and then use the avisynth filter to add that in.

Also there have been several films bearing the name hitman but assuming the game to film one late November 2007 is old?
Also various hitman copies have had awful sound when they hit r5.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FAST6191 said:
The usual reason for this is use of VBR audio. I have little experience with ConvertXtoDvd (by hand works far better for me) but avisynth has the ensurevbrmp3sync() option (it will increase seeking time by quite a bit however but as you are converting it should not matter).
If you want though FFDshow can be forced to load (set it to decode raw video) and then use the avisynth filter to add that in.

Also there have been several films bearing the name hitman but assuming the game to film one late November 2007 is old?

Yeah i'm meaning the one that came out in .07. A movie coming out in '07 is classed old to me
tongue.gif
, maybe not to other people..

All this tech stuff is confusing i downloaded ffdshow but i don't know what to do with it, i didn't get a .exe :/

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Prime said:
FAST6191 said:

Yeah i'm meaning the one that came out in .07. A movie coming out in '07 is classed old to me
tongue.gif
, maybe not to other people..

All this tech stuff is confusing i downloaded ffdshow but i don't know what to do with it, i didn't get a .exe :/
If you didn't get a exe file, you didn't the windows version, you probably got the linux one
tongue.gif

You need a windows binary of it, so just search ffdshow windows binary

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T tempBOT: tastymeatball has left the room.