Hacking Halo Wii Online R1 Mod.....

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
good man lava support the replay value bro! you wont have to activate if you join halo solitudes site to keep up with the mod ether just fill in the info and participate thats sweet!

http://www.moddb.com/members/samuk1/videos...deo-of-solitude

http://www.moddb.com/members/samuk1/videos...cut-online-test

maybe with enough support from the homebrew community the wii could enjoy MANY themed Quake engine mods that would be surprisingly impressive remember HALF LIFE was once "just a mod people" look what the gravity gun did to innovate shooters with creative weapons its nearly as important as the chainsaw IMHO

lavamasta

Trophies
Website
swagbucks.com
XP
Country
United States
yep i saw the videos and the artworks and it all looks awesome! i just hope they can improve thegraphics a tiny bit
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
GoldSrc, or Goldsource, is the retronym used internally by Valve Software to refer to the modified Quake engine that powers their science fiction first-person shooter Half-Life (1998).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GoldSrc

granted they sure as hell made it there own....but it sure is hell was powered by the quake engine ITSELF 2 bro
wink.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
naw you dont get me pissed bro
wink.gif
I support my fellow CSM creators
wink.gif

lol i knew what i was talking about though
wink.gif
and i dont disagree with anything other than the statement "it was there own engine" now if you had said they made the Quake engine into there own" I could agree
wink.gif
lol and pretty much...thats what your meaning to say....because a heavily modified quake engine is still a quake engine and validates my point...that is that with the right people and motivations the quake engines offer a phenomenal amount of replay value....The wii having a quake port makes the potential for a decent homebrew shooter very much a reality
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks bud i just want to be clear im no CODER just "a dude with a mission" lol i appreciate the feedback but i am fully aware of the BETA state of the mod it really needs alot of TLC i dont have the experience to give it with this engine...pisses me off and frustrates me a little because im pretty good with the quake 3 arena mods on PC.....But your right it surely needs a great deal of work id just like to see some more people do "more act and less talking" in regard to making it a better peace of replay value
wink.gif

Matt93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
ALSO if you find me a "better psp version" being this is based of a 2008 build i had still on my PC hdd Ill bet joe has made some real nice updates.... iLL SEE TO USING IA NEW VERSION AS THE BASIS FOR THE MOD IF SOMEONE WHO STILL HAS A PSP CAN TELL ME WHAT THE "BEST" VERSION WOULD BE? (I no longer own a PSP mine was broke months ago so i cant keep up ATM)
Here are the PSP versions I used to play all the time. That Halo Solitude looks way better though.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey thanks for that link! will def look into updated pak files from that site! good stuff this must be where wragster @ DCemu found them...I couldnt remember for the life of me (havent had a psp in a while now) My short term memory loss is to be expected ...well that and the munchies LMAO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Imagine putting your butt near it :tpi: