XP
Country
Canada
Moots said:
ikick9000 said:
rikuumi said:
fuckin crappy shit game

sadly i can do nothing but agree...

Thanks for being constructive, what is it about the game you dislike? Just curious.

oh sorry, i don't like how slow paced it is... and how it only REALLY uses 2 buttons to do everything ... i had high hopes for this game... and the demo REALLY let me down... the graphics look to plastic and everything is to simplistic...

the video's looked beautiful, but the in game on demo is very ugly imo... just adding gloss doesn't add beauty to the graphics!!

tbh i really hope the release version is better than the demo... at the current state of the demo, i personally feel like i wasted 1.4GB of bandwidth downloading it
frown.gif
i didn't mean to be rude in my first post, so i hope you dont look at me in the wrong way because of it
tongue.gif

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Its all good, I will say that the visuals were on my con side aswell.

Hopefully the full release is more polished, and as for the pace, while it is slow, it is a demo and is from the beginning of the game, and most RTS games start slow as you start the learning curve, so I assume it will get more fast paced later in the campaign.

fuuuuuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah i should have specified well im not a big Halo fan myself (Only just got a 360 and havent even played the normal old halo yet) It does look interesting from the video tho!

notchristopher

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I loved it. My only hope is that there will be a lot more units in the full game. Not just the plane hanger that was absent in the demo.

Gamespot gave it a 6.5
sleep.gif

QUOTE said:
Halo Wars is a fun strategy outing for fans of the universe, but it feels simplistic and short alongside other games in the genre.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.