Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
essentialgames.png
Halo: Reach 360 Gaming Night
Saturday 27th November, 8PM GMT
Halo%20Reach%20Edited%20Picture.png
On Saturday, the 27th of November, there will be a Halo: Reach gaming night for the Xbox 360. Any Tempers with a 360 and Xbox LIVE can hop on and help us defeat the hordes of Covenant warriors! The night will be hosted by luke_c and if extra parties are needed to accommodate all players then other hosts will be made. If you want to join then all you need to do is add (me) LukeUnderscoreC to Xbox LIVE and reply here letting me and everyone else know you are playing. At 8PM GMT on the night I will start inviting people to the party and we will wait no longer than 10 minutes after that for people to join, if you are late and want to join, send me a message on Xbox LIVE and I will invite you into the next available game. We will be playing a mixture of game modes/types on the night so everyone gets to play something they enjoy. If you are unsure what time we will be playing in your timezone, check the 'Time' link below. Sign up here Spartans![/p]
icon11.gif
 Time
discuss.png
 Discuss

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure if I will be able to make it. I would love to but my brother will be down and he probably wont appreciate me playing Halo at 7 in the morning.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Livin in a box said:
Meh. I might if I can. I was actually going to do a Black Ops one on the same weekend as it's double XP on COD only, so...
frown.gif
Don't make me drag you there

Scott-105 said:
I'm in. I will be half an hour late though. I work until 3 that day.

Add Lavelle7.
That's fine, just send me a message on LIVE when you are ready and I will send you over an invite.

Fabis94 said:
I might come. I'm all into Black Ops right now, so most likely i wont, but who knows
tongue.gif
Likewise send me a message on LIVE if you want to join.

QUOTE($uPeRJjS$kAt3 @ Nov 21 2010, 02:43 AM)
That 8pm there means 7AM here in sydney
frown.gif
Set that alarm nice and early!

I'll get around to making a list at some point of everyone who is playing.

luke_c

Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Maz7006 said:
i wish i still had a sexbox :/

luke .. any chances of some PSN nights in the future ?
Yeah totally, after the Reach night is done and dusted I was planning a PS3 Black Ops night.

If anyone else wants to organise gaming nights feel free to do so as it seems to be something we are rather lacking in.

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am very very interested, but i will have to wait until a few days before to sign up to guarantee i will be free...

I will try my best to make it though
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr