Gaming Halo 3: Recon not to pricey

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I cant wait untill Halo 3: Recon.

It's been said that the special Halo Recon armor which only bungie has access to (they give it out sometimes) can be unlocked and used when you complete the Vidmaster Challenge achievements in Halo 3: Recon and Halo 3.

DarkLG

Wow One Shiny Ribbon!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish I had a 360.
frown.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Prime said:
Joe88 said:
gizmo_gal said:
Never heard of this. One day I'll have to play HALO and see what all the hypes about, though...
overhype + fanboys

overall its nothing special

Well i have to come in and say that is BS.

The Multiplayer is great

Halo 3 sucks really badly, the multiplayer saves it but even that is not that special really!

Halo 1 + 2 are awesome though!
yaypsp.gif

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only played mainly only played in social slayer because of the shit ranking system in ranked battles
got up to a 34 I think then I gave up and got tired of it taking 10mins to find a game every time

but as my K/D ration, I am above 1 and not below like most nubs are
main problem was getting shit teammates that would just sit there and do nothing are n00bs who bought accounts just so they can have a high level and think they are good, that = lost games especially in team slayer, im not gonna be expected to carry the whole dam team
I was fine however, I guess I was average

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:

It's been said that the special Halo Recon armor which only bungie has access to (they give it out sometimes) can be unlocked and used when you complete the Vidmaster Challenge achievements in Halo 3: Recon and Halo 3.

riiiiiight...
huh.gif

I'm just looking forward to this game to have a little fun
smile.gif

Jarjaxle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i didnt mind halo 3 it was decent but not as great as they are trying to make it sound. i was pretty good at the multiplayer but i just stopped playing because of all the people talking trash thinking they are tough guys. i mostly play cod4 because i hardly hear anyone talk shit and its a hell of alot more fun multiplayer imo. but i am excited for this game though hopefully it will be fun.

i find it pretty lame that prime has to insult somebody because they didnt like halo 3 much everyone has different tastes get over it

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jarjaxle said:
i didnt mind halo 3 it was decent but not as great as they are trying to make it sound. i was pretty good at the multiplayer but i just stopped playing because of all the people talking trash thinking they are tough guys. i mostly play cod4 because i hardly hear anyone talk shit and its a hell of alot more fun multiplayer imo. but i am excited for this game though hopefully it will be fun.

i find it pretty lame that prime has to insult somebody because they didnt like halo 3 much everyone has different tastes get over it

you do know you can mute people, right?

People complain about other people on live but they dont do anything to solve it. A simple mute will shut them up then give them negative feedback which avoids them in later matchs. To simple for you lot? Just want to keep moaning on and on about a problem which can be fixed easily?

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:

STILL can't believe people care about such utter crap as this!

Oooooh special armour.

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mr deez said:
Prime said:

Oooooh special armour.

What part of my post said people still care about the armor?

Anwser: No part...

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Prime said:
Jarjaxle said:

you do know you can mute people, right?

People complain about other people on live but they dont do anything to solve it. A simple mute will shut them up then give them negative feedback which avoids them in later matchs. To simple for you lot? Just want to keep moaning on and on about a problem which can be fixed easily?

To be fair Halo 3 wasnt that bad in terms of people talking utter utter crap compared to most games on live.

The worst was GTA 4 in my opinion, for a whole 40 minute match one time a guy was threatening everyone who killed him saying he would "hunt us down and cut our faces" lol

Needless to say I p0wned his ass!
yaypsp.gif

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:
mr deez said:
Prime said:

Oooooh special armour.

What part of my post said people still care about the armor?

Anwser: No part...

You mentioned it though.

Care/not care, you felt it was worthy of a mention, I wouldn't.

Waddle Dee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I really think the reason alo has so much hype is because of the multiplayer. The multiplayer of that game never seems to get old to me, and after playing oo much REALISTIC WAR GAMES, I feel like I've been to World War II. Halo hs a nice futuristic feel, and it has great multiplayer. The Solo Campeign is decent, but nothing special, and short except for Halo 2.

And the armor is just a nie addition. it allows individuality. Unlike COD4, where everyone looks like the goddamn same terrorist. Plus, the armor allows you to show off your accomplishments. If you see somone with a katana, they'll whup your ass for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.