Halo 3 or Zelda PH?

Which do you like better Halo 3 or Zelda Phantom Hourglass?

• Halo 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Verocity

Ö!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I know this is totally off topic and they are both different everything, but putting graphics and things like that aside what would you choose?

My choice: Zelda

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Eh... I've never actually played Halo 3, but I have a bigger desire to play it than I did with Zelda PH. Still I voted Zelda because I'm a rabid Nintendo fanboy.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
completely different games. stupid poll
tongue.gif

I like them both

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
6 votes vs. 6

wow who would have thought halo 3 would be popular in a nintendo forum.
ohmy.gif

Well it's by far the most popular console game for the 360 going against a game that while great (and more interesting than any FPS ever could be in my opinion) isn't even the best in it's franchise.

But, I love my DS, my Wii, AND my 360 (which I just got a week and a half ago). I'm sure a lot of people on this forum like non Nintendo games as well. Am I right? .... Guys?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
6 votes vs. 6

wow who would have thought halo 3 would be popular in a nintendo forum.
ohmy.gif

Well it's by far the most popular console game for the 360 going against a game that while great (and more interesting than any FPS ever could be in my opinion) isn't even the best in it's franchise.

But, I love my DS, my Wii, AND my 360 (which I just got a week and a half ago). I'm sure a lot of people on this forum like non Nintendo games as well. Am I right? .... Guys?
Sorry. But not anymore. I used to play PS2 all the time. Now it's just another piece of furniture.
rofl2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually both games have something else in common.

After finishing each theres a feeling of "been there, done that" to them. Thing is Zelda has been around for 21 years so you can kinda expect the series to not have that fresh feel but still the controls give it a newness that helps.

Halo however is a fresher franchise so you expect the 3rd game to be more revolutionary...but its not.

Halo 3 multiplayer lets face it, wipes the floor with Zelda's "afterthought" multiplayer.

Still Zelda PH will be the one I'll go back to again and again so that wins for me. Gears of War and Dead Rising are better than both for me.

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
As much as I love Zelda, and am not really a big Halo fan, Ima have to go with Halo 3 for tons of reasons. Not gonna list them as I think they are pretty obvious.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zelda definitely.

It feels tired and old and IMO nintendo should probably drop the franchise now as it's been milked to death and the last few games all seem "samey".

Halo is just boring. Yet Another Boring FPS. Nothing new or interesting and it's definitely time bungie dropped the franchise.

AlexDP

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Halo 3, no brainer. Even though I'm a big Zelda fan, Halo 3 is just better... I have both, and have been playing both intensively for the past few days (since they've been out)... Halo 3 is more fun... especially multiplayer (thought the story rocks too). Thats not to say Zelda PH is bad, its actually a really good game, but Halo 3 beats it.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I voted Zelda but really I dont like zelda series or halo series!

I know
wtf.gif
rite?

Well for zelda i've only tried windwaker on gamecube... didn't appeal to me.

And for Halo, I SUCK to the XTREME at shooting games(just can't aim right! goddam these controls
hate2.gif
), and I'm too lazy to train at it.
dry.gif

But if I had to pick one, I would probably pick zelda... although I'm truly a mario fan.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?