OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
h3pgr4me-classics.jpg

QUOTE said:
Microsoft has announced that Halo 3, Mass Effect and Project Gotham Racing 4 will soon join the Xbox 360 Classics range in EMEA regions. The three will join the Classics club March 20, when they will see their prices reduced to a mere £19.99. This is normally the part of the post where we would tell you a little something about each title, giving you important information to help you make the best purchasing decision. Chances are you've probably heard of all of these by now but who are we to argue with tradition?

One of them has cars and the other two have lots of aliens and shooting. The last two might sound similar, but only one of them has really long elevator rides.

Source

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn I bought halo 3 limited edition for $60 only to find out 2 months later it went down to $40 and know it's going to $30 or lower well at least I found a limted edition at a retail store in December 2008 really rare.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Crap, I bought a used Mass Effect just yesterday for 29.99 €... Oh well, not much of a difference anyways
tongue.gif
(the game's awesome btw ^^ )

D

Deleted User

I preordered the 'Mass Effect - 2 Disk Special - Classic Edition' from Amazon UK. According to them the second disc contains a bonus episode (was ther a DLC before?), a Making Of-Feature and more (whatever that may be). For GBP 16.99 + shipping it's practically a steal.

Morgawr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Takeshi said:
I preordered the 'Mass Effect - 2 Disk Special - Classic Edition' from Amazon UK. According to them the second disc contains a bonus episode (was ther a DLC before?), a Making Of-Feature and more (whatever that may be). For GBP 16.99 + shipping it's practically a steal.
Holy crap, 16.99 pounds for a brand new game that has yet to come out? WTF? That MUST be a steal, are you sure? (here in Italy new games -especially popular ones- are around 50-70 euros, don't know in foreign countries..)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.