Halo 3, Mass Effect, PGR4 become Classics March 20

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Prime, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Prime
    OP

Prime GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 7, 2007
    Under your bed
    [​IMG]

Source

2. Santee

Santee GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    Damn I bought halo 3 limited edition for $60 only to find out 2 months later it went down to $40 and know it's going to $30 or lower well at least I found a limted edition at a retail store in December 2008 really rare.

3. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    Crap, I bought a used Mass Effect just yesterday for 29.99 €... Oh well, not much of a difference anyways [​IMG] (the game's awesome btw ^^ )

4. Takeshi

Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Jun 1, 2004
    Germany
    I preordered the 'Mass Effect - 2 Disk Special - Classic Edition' from Amazon UK. According to them the second disc contains a bonus episode (was ther a DLC before?), a Making Of-Feature and more (whatever that may be). For GBP 16.99 + shipping it's practically a steal.

5. Morgawr

Morgawr GBAtemp Fan

Dec 18, 2008
    Italy
    Holy crap, 16.99 pounds for a brand new game that has yet to come out? WTF? That MUST be a steal, are you sure? (here in Italy new games -especially popular ones- are around 50-70 euros, don't know in foreign countries..)

6. kokiri_link

kokiri_link GBAtemp Regular

Nov 16, 2006
    Peterborough
    He doesn't mean Mass Effect 2 [​IMG] its Mass Effect 1, 2 disc special edition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice