Halloween Traditions

JuanMena

Old Skull ☠️
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello guys. I don't know how to start this, so I'm going straight to the point...
Do you happen to make something special on these holidays?

We do, at home, as it's pumpkin season, we make "Dulce de Calabaza" and sometimes "Dulce de Guayaba" which is literally sweet punch made out of pumpkins or guavas respectively.

Maybe, with enough confidence I might share the recipes on my blog so you make your own at home!

What kind of things do you do on these holidays? Can you share recipes, activities, or something else?

Reactions: Alexander1970
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Close and lock the Door,lower the Blinds (Door Bell is off..) and watching lousy Shark Movies (Sharknado,this Kind...),playing Games.
Eating some "unhealthy" Stuff like Wings and Ribs with a lot of Garlicsauce (selfmade,no Sauce for buying on this Earth has enough Garlic on it....).....Popcorn with Butter ....and I mean Butter....
Nachos with Cheesesauce ...selfmade of course...digestion and the stomach have then something to do...hehehe.

Man,I love Halloween.
this.gif

GCS

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
We don't celebrate Halloween:(, we have another separate holiday called "Candy Holliday" but that tradition is dying too sadly.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HarvHouHacker @ HarvHouHacker: The tablet on-screen keyboard sucks; I keep mistyping.