Halloween Competition: Pumpkin carving - win an SC DSTWO+!

halloween.png

Halloween 2015 is just 2 weeks away and we at GBAtemp thought it would be fun to celebrate by partnering with 3DSGamerWorld.com to give away a brand new Supercard DSTWO+ edition flash card to 5 lucky winners!

To be in with a chance of winning we want you to get in to the Halloween spirit by carving a pumpkin! Simply take a photo of your finished pumpkin carving (which has to be gaming related) and upload it to this thread to enter the competition. The best 3 pumpkin carvings (selected by our staff) will each win a brand new SC DSTWO+ courtesy of 3DSGamerWorld.com

So get creative! Your carving, which must be a real effort - no Photoshops please; can be about anything gaming or GBAtemp related. We're not simply looking for the most skilled carving, we're looking for originality!

However, if you're not much of a pumpkin carver - don't worry, you can also enter this competition by leaving a reply to this thread as we will be raffling off the remaining 2 SC DSTWO+ cards to anyone who submits a reply.
Happy Halloween to all our members and good luck!
halloween.png

490-logo-QQ截图20141024142635.png

Thanks to our sponsor of this competition - 3DSGamerWorld.com who are now accepting pre-orders for the brand new Supercard DSTWO PLUS. They ship from a local USA depot to American customers and also worldwide!

:arrow: Visit 3DSGamerWorld.com - Local USA and worldwide supplier of flash cards!
:arrow: Pre-order the Supercard DSTWO PLUS

Terms and conditions of competition:
  • Your pumpkin carving photo must include a piece of paper with your forum username and a reference to this competition and/or GBAtemp on it
  • Real carvings only - no Photoshop entries
  • Family friendly entries only - inappropriate submissions may be removed
  • The competition is open worldwide to all members
  • GBAtemp staff members may not enter this competition
  • 3x SC DSTWO+ to give away to the best pumpkin carvings
  • 2x SC DSTWO+ to raffle off to anyone who replies
  • Winners will be chosen by our staff at our discretion
  • The competition will close October 31st 2015 at an unspecified time
  • Winners will be contacted by staff via GBAtemp.net and must supply a full postal address for shipping

RamonCh

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I've been waiting for a along time the released of the new cs dstwo+ and this makes me the thing easier because its difficult this coming to my city, but i m try whit this. really thanks!!!:bow::bow::yaynds:

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting for a along time the released of the new cs dstwo+ and this makes me the thing easier because its difficult this coming to my city, but i m try whit this. really thanks!!![emoji144][emoji144]:yaynds:
Yeah, I've been waiting a long time for the DStwo+ as well! I've matured since then, and I wish to support developers, so I'll still buy a lot of my games, but for those iffy ones I don't want to purchase, it's great. Oh, and it's so much easier to carry a couple dozen DS games on that card than lug around my collection.

As for the competition, good luck! I'll be entering, too, if I can find a pumpkin.

RamonCh

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Yeah, I've been waiting a long time for the DStwo+ as well! I've matured since then, and I wish to support developers, so I'll still buy a lot of my games, but for those iffy ones I don't want to purchase, it's great. Oh, and it's so much easier to carry a couple dozen DS games on that card than lug around my collection.

As for the competition, good luck! I'll be entering, too, if I can find a pumpkin.

Yea:lol:, good luck too

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... I already carved a pumpkin this year and it isn't gaming related :/ don't feel like carving another... good luck to everyone who enters!

Reactions: Margen67

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol