XP
Country
Italy
it may be interesting.. maybe in the futire... have no time to code it
biggrin.gif

R

ruffmeister

OP
very good idea actually, but as the mod says no time, perhaps people could help the scene, i.e give a little back

neocat

The GbaTemp 1337 Cat of D00M!!
Trophies
Website
www.neocat.2ya.com
XP
Country
I agree. And you could in the end of the year see which one of those was the most downloaded and put a special message: this is the best rom of the year.
The problem is that most people download all of them and then you'd have to make a poll in the end to decide because most of them would be at equal levels (except barbie games)
biggrin.gif

R

ruffmeister

OP
good idea i think this should be added next, but true if people do download them all then they all should be winners

Z

zErO

OP
the most downloaded isn't neccisarly the best, it could be anticipated, but turned out to be crap, and things like that could happen.

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
While there is the fact that, like coolcat said, most wanted roms could be on top of the list and get requested a lot less often, I don't like that idea... Some of the advantages of roms is being able to test a game without losing any money whatsoever, so loads of people will simply download anything that comes out, which would screw up the "hall of fame"...
frown.gif

A good idea, though, could be making the roms reviewable, so the top list would be the highest rated ones (with, of course, ratings that decrease gradually, so that roms don't stay on top forever...)

- ViNcE989

Z

zErO

OP
that seems awfully smart for a person your age vince, it is you right 'PocketX'? but i don't think they should decrease.

Vince989

Still lurking around, sometimes...
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know at all who you're talking about, I've always called myself this way; before I was CP1, but I wasn't on the internet at that time...
happy.gif

By decreasing ratings, it's kinda hard to explain... And when I think about it, I don't feel like it makes any sense anymore...
blink.gif
So just forget it... I'm getting tired, and that's one of the things that can happen...
happy.gif

- ViNcE989

Z

zErO

OP
meh, he's from canada, and his name is also vince, so i took a guess, sorry for being me... an asshole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality