Half-life Dreamcast Beta and GFX.WAD

Damin72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Don't know where to write. Have a little problem with fonts in Dreamcast Version of HL. I want to translate game to russian. All translated, files packed and... Somethings wrong with fonts. First, for expirements, i swap english GFX.WAD from PC and GFX.WAD from DC. After successful test, i swap GFX.WAD from one of PC Russian Translate. And get this... Who can tell me, what i do wrong? And can Dreamcast Half-life support Cyrillic?
WFKER80tco4.jpg

Damin72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
It just looks like it that's the text format that they should have used with this game. I like it for some reason.
But on PC and DC same text files. Even encoding. I look on original text files, text files from old russian pirate copy by Vector (Fonts don't have cyrillic and text looks like NOB IGRA), and my translated files. Encoding same.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But on PC and DC same text files. Even encoding. I look on original text files, text files from old russian pirate copy by Vector (Fonts don't have cyrillic and text looks like NOB IGRA), and my translated files. Encoding same.
I like the glitchy text is what I am getting at. It looks really cool to me and looks like it would be official text for this game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs