Hacking hahah PRANK'D

shred6waves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so my friend and i both have R4s, and we like to play pranks on each other alot for the hell of it.

well my friend is afraid of tingles rosy rupeeland because "its gay" and "it looks like a crappy game" etc.

i decided tonight that i was going to use RomeR rom editor to edit tingles rosy rupeeland to look like a USA release of The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass! haha. i made a triforce as the icon, edited the name, and even make the file name look legit.

i acted all stoked and i was like DUDEEE THIS ROM LEAKED EARLY!! and he was all excited, so i sent it to him on AIM.

he plays it, and all i got for the next 5 minutes were " **** you man, i cant believe you spent the time to do that, you got me all stoked, youre an ***hole, im not talking to you anymore dude"

haha. shows how good R4s can be
ph34r.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't get why there's the idea of Tingle being gay. I just always thought of him as incredibly creepy and out of place in the Zelda games(35 year old man in green tights). He's not so out of place in this game because almost everything is creepy. The game's pretty good for its creepiness and concept of trying to make you be as greedy/stingy/frugal as you can. I don't know how far I'm in the game, but so far the only "gay" thing about the game would be the bridge builder.

shred6waves

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha, yeah hes not gay though. just the idea of tingle having his own game is sorta weird.... id actually buy it though if i didnt have an R4 hahah

yeah the only gay thing ive seen is the bridge builder and when you get behind someone and wait tingle sways behind them and it looks like hes humping him/her/it LOL

rhyguy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, isnt he a little homophobicXD
My friend switched class cause these guys kept kissing him lol (on the cheek)

edit:but isnt this more suited on the random junk forum?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse