Hacksini

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by AlexDP, May 3, 2009.

May 3, 2009

Hacksini by AlexDP at 5:30 AM (2,833 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. AlexDP
    OP

Member AlexDP GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    This is just a (dumb) little app I threw together since it was really easy to do so. For all you installer haters, it runs without any installers, as a matter of fact, it's just a single exe file, nothing else.
    It basically lets you choose which of the hacks for preloader you want, and creates a hacks.ini file for you (wherever you decide to save it.)
    To be clear, this hasn't been tested, but theres not really much that can go wrong. In the even that anything is mistyped, Preloader automatically handles the mistake. Also the code isn't exactly done with too much though, just thown together quickly, so don't expect the smartest code in the world [​IMG]
    Enjoy [​IMG]

Download
    Source code

PS, please excuse the lame name [​IMG]

2. ekolimits

Member ekolimits GBAtemp Regular

United States
    is this for 4.0u?
    the hack i have on my wii cant seem to turn of the BGM and its driving me crazy!

3. AlexDP
    OP

Member AlexDP GBAtemp Regular

Italy
    Keep in mind that this isn't preloader. This is a simple Windows application for making the hacks.ini file without any typing/copy-pasting.
    It has all the options for 4.0, 3.2 both US and EU (i.e. 4.0U, 3.2U, 4.0E, 3.2E).

4. nubecoder

Newcomer nubecoder Advanced Member

United States
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but I really like this little program, especially since you gave out the source.

There wasn't enough of a response here, so I felt the need to post and say thanks.

You got a small typo though, "3.2U (EU)" should be "3.2E (EU)", easy enough to fix in the source.

Thanks ;]

5. Chemodile

Newcomer Chemodile Advanced Member

United States
    Add a blank line to the end of your hacks.ini.

Does the 4.0u "region free from SD menu" hack from this program work, or is it the same one from the wiibrew wiki?

6. Bloodlust

Member Bloodlust GBAtemp Maniac

Hong Kong
    Well, thanks for this great proggie but it would be nice to have hacks for 4.0J. Seems like the impossible dream.

Just to confirm, do the 4.0U region free hacks really work? When 0.29 was released the US region hacks were fake.

7. nubecoder

Newcomer nubecoder Advanced Member

United States
    I believe the hacks are the same as the ones on the wiki.
    Maybe AlexDP could confirm?
    I'll check the source later on and compare against the wiki, but for now it's bed time...