Hacking Hackmii Installer Can not Continue

NintendoWiiGamer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, First off I decided I was going too Sell my old wii and buy a newer Wii and try too Install the 4.2 of bannerbomb. But before I do that I wanted too ask for you guys help before i make a Mistake in buying something i can fix easily!.......

Ok here goes... I had Already had homebrew on my Wii on version 4.1u and All of a sudden i did something worng in the WAD files and Crash and Semi bricked my wii.. I was able too use Preloader and do a System Restore. Which then Restored my System back too 3.2!.... So then I still had homebrew on my Wii ( how that happen! i don't know...) Well I decided I might aswell Start all over from Scratch and Reformat m wii and update too 4.2u Instead and leave the softmod alone for now.... I searched all around the Site and found 4.2 bannerbomb and it worked, but it said! CAN NOT Install hackmii ......I heard that the CIOS Still remain on the Internal Drive even if you reformat... But my Question is too you guys is Should I just buy a new Wii and Start all over on a virgin Wii OR! is there a Downgrader, or an IOS file I can use like bannerbomb too Fix this problem.. I would love all the help from Anyone .. I really miss m homebrew and how fun it is... Thanks guys for Taking the time too Read this and helping me out....

Note: I don't have Homebrew Channel or the WAD manager too Do things to fix things much easily which would be helpful..-.-

Pic below shows The problem but I use Version 1.5 the newest one.......

[img=http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/4354/jpack.jpg]

diazao

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Easy, happened the same with me.
Just DOP-IOS at IOS 30 and you're done!
smile.gif