Hacking Hackmii Hangs At scam screen

Kaosu-Noko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i start hackmii installer 0.8 it hangs at the install screen also when i try start patch 4.1U it find something (cant say what because some of the words are messed up) any help everything else seems fine. i did ios downgrader because someone said start patch will work if i do that and that didnt work all it did was stop my wii from loading homebrew i got everything back up and running though just cant use start patch or update homebrew channel and bootmii

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mauifrog said:
Try to wait 10-30 minutes. The new hackmii takes forever.
It doesn't take that long.
glare.gif
It takes about 20 seconds, which is plenty of time to read the text.

Abkarino

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Me also have the same problem but using HackMii installer 0.7 using IndianPWN to hack a USA 4.3 Wii when i checked the installer log on SD Card i had found that it stopped while loading IOS36 this maybe the problem also when i tried to launch LoadMii from this exploit it works fine at first but after this i can't launch it again it hang before the ELF file loading i think that there's a problem in my IOS36 i have a CIOS250 installed and working, i'll try to use HackMii Installer 0.8 maybe it runs or try to use any Patched AutoRun recovery disk since i have an autoboot modchip in my wii.

?EYEHATE?

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me no like 300 word long sentence me can not read when theres no punctuation it makes me fucking head explode even if me see one comma and period at end me still fuckign head explode maybe try making more than one sentence would be nice so me and others can read.

JackWitherell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lulwut said:
get rid of cioscorp/darkcorp
Bump. Can't get onto hbc. wiimote disconnects on priiloader&gcn controller no workie either. bootmii is an iOS. only one of the games i have is ssbb. freezes wii at scam screen. had it on for 20 minutes. FML.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM