ROM Hack HackingToolkit9ds Not rebuilding Ultra Son cia

CaptainAWF

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here's what I've done. I have HT9ds v12, I used it to extract all the files from Ulrra Son, make a few tweaks with pk3ds, then tried to rebuild the CIA with HT9ds. I don't think it actually did anything tho because when I installed the CIA onto my 3ds none of the changes had gone into effect. I got a "original minor version (write 0 if you don't know)" message so I write 0 because I don't even know what that means. I've googled and youtubed all evening and I can't find a solution. I only want to make a few small tweaks. I hope someone can help.

IrishMelody

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so here's what I've done. I have HT9ds v12, I used it to extract all the files from Ulrra Son, make a few tweaks with pk3ds, then tried to rebuild the CIA with HT9ds. I don't think it actually did anything tho because when I installed the CIA onto my 3ds none of the changes had gone into effect. I got a "original minor version (write 0 if you don't know)" message so I write 0 because I don't even know what that means. I've googled and youtubed all evening and I can't find a solution. I only want to make a few small tweaks. I hope someone can help.

To clarify, what exactly is the issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.