Hacking Hacking the Wii!

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to hack the family wii for a while now, but my parents think it could screw it up! Could you guys tell me some stuff so I can convince them it won't break! Thanks Tempers!~

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't have a good enough computer for that!
You've got to be kidding us. Modmii is a bunch of scripts. Aside from windows (I guess any version will do...perhaps even 3.11) and an internet connection, just about every pc can run it.

Seriously? With that kind of response, it's actually telling is you DON'T know what you're doing. Actually try the program before making those kinds of assumptions, okay?

Still...here's a question for your parents: whose wii is it? If it's theirs, it's their good right to prohibit you. If it's yours, tell them it'll be your own fault if you break it. Tell them you're learning things. And that you'll be learning things seriously because it'll come out of your pocket money if it breaks.

(yeah...maturity and responsibility usually convinces parents)

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got to be kidding us. Modmii is a bunch of scripts. Aside from windows (I guess any version will do...perhaps even 3.11) and an internet connection, just about every pc can run it.

Seriously? With that kind of response, it's actually telling is you DON'T know what you're doing. Actually try the program before making those kinds of assumptions, okay?

Still...here's a question for your parents: whose wii is it? If it's theirs, it's their good right to prohibit you. If it's yours, tell them it'll be your own fault if you break it. Tell them you're learning things. And that you'll be learning things seriously because it'll come out of your pocket money if it breaks.

(yeah...maturity and responsibility usually convinces parents)
Never Mind, I tried it and it runs perfectly! The System is there's, but I bought most of the games and controllers for it! I understand though if they don't want me too.

mike333

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Truthfully, I'm turning 15 pretty soon, I know what I'm doing with that kind of stuff though!
Most people with Your age have big problem with "please do this and that".
ModMii will tell You to do lots of things and for success You need to follow them very carefully.
So main questions are:
- can You read with understanding?
- are You patient enough?

Just print ModMii instructions, read them before sleep, next day You will be ready.

Telling Your parents is OK and might be caused of being scared a little and afraid of failure.
But please don't tell Your girlfriend that You are scared about sex too.

gamer765

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SexMii will give him instructions given that he can answer the questions. He should print instructions and follow them when it comes time to doing it.

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most people with Your age have big problem with "please do this and that".
ModMii will tell You to do lots of things and for success You need to follow them very carefully.
So main questions are:
- can You read with understanding?
- are You patient enough?

Just print ModMii instructions, read them before sleep, next day You will be ready.

Telling Your parents is OK and might be caused of being scared a little and afraid of failure.
But please don't tell Your girlfriend that You are scared about sex too.
Yes, I do enough patients and understanding! ( Feel like a Padawan) I'll go print it now!

steveroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This thread really is a funny one.
i didn't see any humor in the tread. i did hear a joke last week that is funnier than this thread.

monday, a priest visits a visitor from church that came sunday morning. he comes to talk about faith and other spiritual matter that she said she had issues with. upon discussing the matter the priest apologizes for eating all her peanuts that she had out on the table. the lady replies "oh don't worry about the peanuts, i don't eat them i only like the chocolate on them."

Reactions: ayrek

ayrek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i didn't see any humor in the tread. i did hear a joke last week that is funnier than this thread.

monday, a priest visits a visitor from church that came sunday morning. he comes to talk about faith and other spiritual matter that she said she had issues with. upon discussing the matter the priest apologizes for eating all her peanuts that she had out on the table. the lady replies "oh don't worry about the peanuts, i don't eat them i only like the chocolate on them."

This is the most on-topic post I have ever seen. :D

Reactions: steveroo

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
>_> i modded my wii when i was... 13-- i think. It isn't rocket science. If you have a basic understanding of computers then you should be fine. But really-- the hell do i know. We have 25+ year olds coming on here going "WAH I BRICKED IT" once a month, so its really inconsistent. Still, i never bricked a Wii before. So there is something. Just read up on it and you be alright.

Reactions: mbcrazed

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
>_> i modded my wii when i was... 13-- i think. It isn't rocket science. If you have a basic understanding of computers then you should be fine. But really-- the hell do i know. We have 25+ year olds coming on here going "WAH I BRICKED IT" once a month, so its really inconsistent. Still, i never bricked a Wii before. So there is something. Just read up on it and you be alright.
true, but that being said... I've still never gotten a single brick report from anyone using ModMii

Reactions: ayrek

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ack slow wifi