Hacking Hacking Streetpass Tags?

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suppose "hacking" is the wrong word to use here, but I thought I'd post in this subforum since it seems the most logical.

I now have two 3DSes, an XL and a used regular system I bought the other day. I'm trying to get as many StreetPass "accomplishments" as I can using just the two systems. Including the ones about "fantastic" ratings.

I know the 3DS has some sort of StreetPass "blacklist" built in so that you can only tag the same person once every 12 hours or so. A friend of mine had heard that just opening the system settings would be enough to change the streetpass hash, but clearly they fixed that with an update... I've tried all sorts of things, including even disabling StreetPass in the settings menu, turning both systems off, then re-enabling StreetPass on both systems.

Does anyone know how to get around that 12-hour limitation so I can meet the same Mii several times in one day and give myself fantastic ratings?

(Also, how come when I was going for sheer number of tags - which involved me formatting the used 3DS' memory after each tag, I got a couple, maybe like 1 or 2 out of every 10 total that would show up as duplicates saying "we've met twice" when they all had different names, regions, colors and system names? LOL)

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, why do you have 8 3DSes?

And well, I'm also trying to kill two birds with one stone, if I make them tag 7 times, I'll have max-level heroes with each color shirt, which is useful in the Find Mii games since I can recruit the past ones in Find Mii 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM