Hacking Hacking song lengths in the bsrar

FAII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When music swapping with Brawl, one does not have to worry about the swapped-in file exceeding the originals in length. One can swap a song for a 10 minute song for all Brawl cares and the game will still play and loop it properly.

However, when doing this for Naruto Shippudden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 European Version and other games (I'd reckon judging by what people have posted in other threads), one does have to worry about song length. If the swap-in song is longer than the song which it is replacing, the song will glitch. Half-way through the song, it'll go silent for a good 10-15 seconds before looping back not at the LoopBeg that one sets but at the very start of the song.

Someone told me that you can modify the "hardcoded" song lengths of a game by hex editing the bsrar. The only problem is that I have no idea of what to look for in order to figure out which values to hex edit. Does anyone know what to look for? Or alternately, does anyone know of a program which does this for you? Because the songs in Naruto Shippudden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 are annoyingly short, you have very little to work with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn