Hacking PW3 - Trials and Tribulations

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by ShivaArtemis, Jul 4, 2008.

1. ShivaArtemis
    OP

ShivaArtemis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    Hi everyone. I'm an spanish Hacker-in-learning, and I want to translate Phoenix Wright 3 into my language. That would involve text, audio and graphic hacking.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

2. dabdo

dabdo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 23, 2008
    United States
    in my house in spain
    i can´t help you,but i stay here for tell you:i´m spanish like you!!

3. Maikel Steneker

Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

May 16, 2007
    Netherlands
    For the GBA version you can use the tools from http://comebackcourt.soruceforge.net. I can't help you with the DS version.

Edit: do you realise that the previous games were translated to Spanish, and this one will launch in Europe on October 3rd?

4. Shyvnal

Shyvnal GBAtemp Regular

Apr 8, 2007
    UK, Birmingham
    deufeufeu made a program that allowed you to edit the script, i cant seem to find a download though.

5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    United Kingdom
  6. g0dia

g0dia Member

Newcomer
    Jan 29, 2008
    Gambia, The
  7. ShivaArtemis
    OP

ShivaArtemis Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2008
    I thought Capcom was not going to release it in Europe because of the PEGI rating of +16? Anyway, I'm trying it for fun. Thanks for the replies, people =)

8. Wastor

Wastor Member

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2008
    Hi ShivaArtemis,

PW3 will be released on October, 3 in Spain in spanish language. If you want to play before that date, me and a group of translators used the deufeufeu's Phoenix Script Editor for a partial translation of that game, the first case is completely translated to our language.

It's strange speak in english with a spanish too hehehe, well, here I put some captures of my group translation project... now cancelled (they are in spanish, obvious).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you want play it, give me a private.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice