Homebrew (Hacking Noob) Can I use 3DS Sound after using Soundhax?

Dangers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 8.1.1 Luma up and running, freeshop, homebrew, etc... and all that works just fine. My only issue is that I want to listen to mp3s now and again on the 3ds but 3DS Sound now obviously launches into Homebrew Channel.

It's not a huge deal if there's no away around it but I did a bunch of searching and couldn't find anything.

Issue Resolved, thanks everyone.

Last edited by Dangers,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes just select a different sound file than the homebrew one. Soundhax doesn't work on Luma 8.1.1 anyway so I'm not sure how you are doing that.

Edit: maybe you made Rosalina launch the homebrew launcher from 3DS Sound instead of Download Play as instructed. In that case hold L, Select, Down on D-pad while on the home menu, then select Miscellaneous options, then switch the hb. title to hblauncher_loader. Then install the hblauncher_loader. Or, you could attach it to Download Play. Then it won't be attached to 3DS Sound anymore.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Dangers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think the method I used to get cfw bypassed something in some way then. It does automatically launch for me just by opening 3DS sound. I'll look into it further with your new information.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
I have 8.1.1 Luma up and running, freeshop, homebrew, etc... and all that works just fine. My only issue is that I want to listen to mp3s now and again on the 3ds but 3DS Sound now obviously launches into Homebrew Channel.

It's not a huge deal if there's no away around it but I did a bunch of searching and couldn't find anything.
Try setting your hbl game to something else, or just delete luma/config.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉