Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,
So, first thing first, when creating this thread, it says that only version 9.2 is hackable and 10.7 and below are downgradable. But on thisthread, it says that arm9loader works on 11.0, can i have some explanation about this please?
If it isn't right and I can't play downloaded game on 11.0, then please tell me and we will skip all other question.

Secondly, I would like to know if theres a way to play downloaded game online without any, i must specify, ANY, chance of getting banned or getting the console blocked or bricked or whatever.

If i have any other question, I'll post them later, thanks a lot

mysamdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm9loaderhax can boot a 11.0 sysnand, but to be able to downgrade to install it you need to be on 10.7 or lower (or have a hardmod/2nd hacked 3ds). Unless you cheat, you don't get banned for using a CIA. I've heard of people getting bans for playing out of region games online, but it's very rare (assuming it even happens at all).

mysamdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll have to buy an exploit game on the hacked 3ds, inject the save, and system transfer to the unhacked 3ds. There's more info in Plailects guide, try and find the section on DSIWarehax

mysamdog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, it has to be a paid-for copy of a certain dsiware title (I think fieldrunners). You use the already arm9loaderhax'd 3ds to load a special save file that gets copied over after a system transfer, and because dsi-mode games have nand access, you can dump and write to the nand on the unhacked 3ds, allowing a partial downgrade, which then allows you to do a full downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn