Hacking Hacking my account back?

Johnnyboeh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
One day I opened my Xbox 360. All files were gone, all games and profiles. I don't remember the email for the account, and the email that I thought was the email for the account was actually just the security email for it. I'm kinda fucked. I spent so much money on the account, so I want to get it back. I've contacted Xbox support numerous times, in numerous ways, but they still need the primary email for it to recover the account. I know the password and and I have the information of the card that I used to buy the games with. Those things seem not to help me recover it. I think the only way to get it back is by hacking it back (hacking Xbox's database to find out the email of the account). I myself don't know how to hack, but if someone could help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just contact MS.
If you know the account name or email tied to it, they might help.

Hacking MS to get it back is foolish and won't ever happen.

Johnnyboeh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just contact MS.
If you know the account name or email tied to it, they might help.

Hacking MS to get it back is foolish and won't ever happen.
Unfortunately, it's not like that.
Also, I used to se the email in the top right corner on the Xbox's dashboard, bur that email was actually just the alternative/security email :(

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Unfortunately, it's not like that.
Also, I used to se the email in the top right corner on the Xbox's dashboard, bur that email was actually just the alternative/security email :(

Contacting MS is your only option.
As long as you got some evidence that it's your account, they might restore access to it.
Otherwise the only solution is to get a new account.

Reactions: ISO-Man

ISO-Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Contacting MS is your only option.
As long as you got some evidence that it's your account, they might restore access to it.
Otherwise the only solution is to get a new account.

I had an account issue with my son. He shared it with his friends and all info was changed. As DinohScene stated.. Start fresh! What I don't understand is, if you have the password to the account, you can change your info (like my son's friends did). My experience with MS has been great. They are probably one of the few major companies left that understands customers satisfaction is priority.

Good Luck :)

ISO-Man

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse