Hacking Misc Hacking Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance HD?

KingSonicFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello! New here.

So, I'm completely unfamiliar with hacking PC games at this point in time. Especially with hacking Epic Games games.
Now getting into the question: How do you exactly go into the Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance data (bought from Epic Games), and change the cutscene data.
To be specific, the first flashback cutscene in the Tron world. I wish to take the cutscene out of the data, and replace and/or remove it.

Thanks in advance!

-KingSonicFan

KingSonicFan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to Ask Questions the Smart Way is always a good starting point for something like this.
Are you saying I wasn't clear enough about my question? And if so, what was I unclear on?

Have you Googled around to see if anyone else has already done any work on these games?
Yes I have. I have only come across a Nexus Mods page, and a Game Banana Page, but the latter is about the 3DS version. I unfortunately found nothing.

And if I must be clearer, I will do so.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you saying I wasn't clear enough about my question? And if so, what was I unclear on?
Did you even bother taking even the briefest look at that link, or did you just read the title and jump to conclusions?
When you ask your question, display the fact that you have done these things first; this will help establish that you're not being a lazy sponge and wasting people's time. Better yet, display what you have learned from doing these things. We like answering questions for people who have demonstrated they can learn from the answers.

I have only come across a Nexus Mods page
I would suggest you provide a link to that, but then you wouldn't be able to do that with just two posts.
https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomheartsdreamdropdistancehd

Further clicking suggests the existence of tools such as https://github.com/AntonioDePau/KHPCPatchManager .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn