Hacking Hacking Guitar Hero World Tour?

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've noticed while looking around on some sites there are different versions of guitar hero 3 with new songs. I was just wondering how do they change these songs and is there anyway I can do it myself?

IronMask

Official WiiStuntman First to Test ciosCorp!
Trophies
Website
ironmaskshideout.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I know alot of people are patching or editng with something called GHOST... I am sure if you just google that with the words guitar hero and you are bound to stumble on something. The team that produced GHOST are working on some for World Tour Edition... but as of now nothing..

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
IronMask said:
I know alot of people are patching or editng with something called GHOST... I am sure if you just google that with the words guitar hero and you are bound to stumble on something. The team that produced GHOST are working on some for World Tour Edition... but as of now nothing..

Thanks I'll take a look it's just I saw some My chemical Romance version thing and my girlfriend suddenly jumped up and was like please get me it benny etc. Girls eh =P

Ben.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
IronMask said:
Yea I got that one as well as like 5 other diffent ones...these guys are pretty clever.

You got the My Chemical Romance one or do you mean this GHOST program? If you did get the My Chemical Romance one how well did it work? And my guess is to stay away from wifi on these copies?

D

Deleted User

from what i read, most these customs have pretty bad sync issues (when u press buttons compared to when sounds are heard...)
Is that true on ALL of them, or only some?

siggy2guitar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you go online itll jus say your opponent got disconnected, you can only play with people who are playing the same custom song as you and its gotta b written over the same song.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Learn about making custom Guitar Hero songs at [ScoreHero].

I put all of the original Guitar Hero songs, GH2 songs, and Rocks the 80s songs into different GH3 ISO's so I could play them on the Wii and sell my PS2.
tongue.gif

You can also extract songs from Rock Band games and Track Packs and insert them into the Guitar Hero games, if you wish to mix your favorite songs, or just download custom songs that normal users have made in the custom songs forum at ScoreHero (requires sign-up).

You can play your custom songs on WiFi without any problems... but your opponent will see and play what the song is supposed to be, not your custom song that you are seeing and playing. This causes large differences in score, etc., and they'll most likely disconnect and think you're cheating. Therefore... stay away from WiFi unless you add a friend that has the same custom disc as you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM