NakedFaerie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Just thinking out loud here but is there another way to download DSiWare shop games WITH the ticket included?

On the Wii there is NUS Downloader which downloads files and can make WADs directly from NintenDOH.
How about converting or making another program like NUSD to download DSiWares so the ticket is included. That way we can find out how the ticket is made and linked to the file and it'll be easier to hack as we cant get the ticket off the DSi atm.

Using PS3Proxy you can get files from the DSi Shop but you need to be downloading it already to get it so it'll run as you've brought it and have the ticket.
We need something that doesnt use the DSi so when you install it, it puts the ticket on and works.

DOH!
Update, NUSD HAS a DSi button.... now if we have the right TITLE ID we might be able to get the files with the tickets?

Anyone know if there is a list of title IDs for the DSi? I know its only a few weeks old but there might be 1 or 2 out already.

Still, instead of hacking the DSi directly this is another way to look at it.

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What if we got the link to where each game is being downloaded from, and download it straight to our computers.
Then it wouldn't have any ticket to verify, to patch the game. Then it can go on any DSi.

edit
aha. That's basically what you just said

how would we figure out the link to download them to the computer?

NakedFaerie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
IF you downlaod it directly to your PC it WILL have the ticket with it. Well it should have it. (The only reason it wont have it is if NintenDOH give you the ticket seperately.)

I found the list and I downloaded the internet browser and its 10MB download but its only a 9MB backup so there is an extra 1mb of data with it. I guess the ticket is in that extra 1mb. I'm expecting the extra 1mb is the installer and the ticket.

The internet browser is the only dsiware that I could download and as I've already got it from the shop its not worth trying as the ticket is already installed on my DSi.

When I find out how to get something else I will do a little hacking of my own and see what I come up with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night