Hackers defy SCEA lawsuit, release all tools to public

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
Hackers defy SCEA lawsuit, release all tools to public

From Team FailOverFl0w :
QUOTE said:
"LEGAL TOOLS that do not contain any keys or any SONY software created by the team fail0verflow (please clone this repository and avoid to the big fish eats the small fish using the money and the recurses of one Multinational against talented people that seeking new hombrew uses in the PS3 console and the return of Linux)"

Claiming that: " you can't put Pandora back in it's box"

Good for them!

This will teach Sony that once you slap Donkey Kong in the face...and stick your hand in the cage to taunt him, don't be shocked if he get's pissed off and bites your fingers off!!! (if he was mentally unstable in a zoo and stuff
tongue.gif
)

More like Sony's trying to steal Donkey Kongs Bananas. Kick the Kremlings Ass Donkey Kong (assumedly that the hackers are DK and Sony is the Kremlings.)

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Nope.

It shows that the Scene is on his side and we don't like Sony's corrupt and corporate bullshit.

George Hotz and Fail0Verflow will hang for this....the saddest part of all is that they didn't break ANY law.
Sadly, even though no law has been broken, I doubt they have the money to defend themselves.

But on the bright side, now that they have released the software, even if they are shutdown, someone will always be there to pick up where they left off.

If you have intelligence and the internet on your side. It doesn't really matter what Sony has. The law doesn't state that you can't represent yourself in a court of law. And besides If/When they do go to court have it requested to be publicly shown so we can see how Sony makes themselves into jackasses. And if I'm not mistaken there's a legal precedence that would allow that to occur. Just gotta remember it.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
jonesman99 said:
Now that i think about it, I can see their ad campaign coming back to get them.

I know...there was a circuit city I went to a while ago...and they were showing all those fucking flashy "it only does everything" ads...

at the end when it said "it only does everything" I said at the flatscreen.."except OtherOS and backwards compatibility"

some sony fanboys tools looking at some PS3 games stared at me..but I was out of state..so i could give two shits xD

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
XXLANCEXX said:
Ehh I Went back to the OFW3.55 on one ps3 until they get around the PSN ban.....

Too late. You installed the CFW 3.55 for even one second. It's probably enough to get you banned.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Sony won, its a company. Company > Hackers.
And yet their ps3 and psp is bust right open?

in a stance to twist the legal system and laws to their ways.. yes

Corporations > peons who they treat like crap

unfortunately that's the way it will always be

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stanleyopar2000 said:
Sorry...but George Hotz got a lawyer bitches...

and it looks like this lawyer knows his stuff
his lawyer looks to be an incompetent fool
judging for the response documents

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is the reason i hate the current digital rights system. If i buy something i want to own it, and be able to do what i want with it. There aint no way im paying £300 to buy a "license" to use a system, like all EULAs state.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
stanleyopar2000 said:
Sorry...but George Hotz got a lawyer bitches...

and it looks like this lawyer knows his stuff
his lawyer looks to be an incompetent fool
judging for the response documents
Which is the perfect match for the incompetent fools we like to call Sony

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
I really feel for George Hotz and Fail0Verflow, they're being treated unfairly. In their own words, they didn't do this to enable Piracy, just for Homebrew.

What I hope will come out of this, is maybe Console manufacturers will start to see the difference between Piracy and Homebrew, (look at the lengths these guys will go to for Linux support on the PS3) but we've all been hoping for that for years.

I really admire the spirit of these guys though... I really want to start quoting 'Rage Against the Machine' or 'Public Enemy' lyrics right now... I won't though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1