Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
LulzSec, which has previously taken responsibility for hacking Sony BMG’s Japanese website, has promised more attacks against Sony soon. “Phase 1 will begin within the next day,” the LulzSec twitter feed read just before announcing the PBS hack, following up on its warning from Friday: “We’re working on another Sony operation…it’s the beginning of the end for Sony.”

http://blogs.forbes.com/andygreenberg/2011...wikileaks-show/

The stuff about Sony is in the last paragraph.

Tough talk or complete bullshit? You decide.

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't know if it's true talk or bullshit, I just find it ridiculous to continue against sony. Sony is HACKABLE, case closed. In my young time, hacking was about challenges, now I see it's more like a trend ;-)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
If they have an active Twitter account; don't they think it will be easier to catch them? It isn't like proxies are perfect.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Don't the hackers know that what they're doing not only effects Sony but also all the other consumers!?

I won't support them this time.

AeroblitzR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya know what? these fucking hackers need sum serious ass-beatings!
i think if the cops get them, everyone with a psn account should get to cut them with a rusty knife.
(kinda extreme, i know...but i really didn't like losing my psn access for so long...)

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
AeroblitzR said:
ya know what? these fucking hackers need sum serious ass-beatings!
i think if the cops get them, everyone with a psn account should get to cut them with a rusty knife.
(kinda extreme, i know...but i really didn't like losing my psn access for so long...)
My credit card info is now even at risk thanks to these hackers.

PSN in Singapore isn't even up yet...
glare.gif

At the italic part: Go get em' cody!!!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
The first few hacks revealed serious vulnerabilities ultimately benefitting customers. Now they're just being assholes though. Don't "end" Sony or millions of consumers are gonna be pissed off

D

Deleted User

I dont want to come off like a dick, but this is hilarious, I dont feel sorry for Sony, just the people that cant use the PSN..

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't even know why they're trying to take down Sony. Sure they've pissed a few people off in the past, but this is really going too far. I really hope whoever's behind these attacks will be caught pretty soon, as attempting to take down Sony is really only going to hurt the consumers and possibly the economy even more in the end.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
FFS get a life you losers. -_-

Go hack your mothers or some family shit member we don't even give a damn about. I know I hate Sony at times, but not to this extent of continuously seeing them get hacked. Why not for once good (If there are any) hackers join forces with Sony and find the people behind this?

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe these attacks have opened Sony's eyes. Hopefully wide enough to see that they need to dump invest millions for new security systems and more periodic security updates for their servers. *John Madden moment...*If they wanna get back in the game then they gotta play hard ball with these hackers.
mellow.gif

(new)movie reference:
If they don't then I guess they'll keep getting fucked in the A-hole like Stu did in Bangkok. (
yay.gif
hangover2)

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
absolutely silly. just because u can do something doesnt mean u should do it. Dont harm someone without a justifiable reason (eg. he harmed u more). If u ask me, i would have understood if Geohot "exposed" the security holes (not hacking thru them) but if geohot himself would have done this, that would also be unfair

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time I see one of these, I literally laugh out loud. Sony stirred the hornets nest with their giant e-penis. Now, it's just a giant target. I don't feel sorry for the company, but for the customers.

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good, I hope Sony burns. I love the hell out of my PSP, but I'm sick of idly sitting by while they exploit laws to benefit themselves at the expense of everybody else's liberties. I'm sick of the way they treat their own customers.

If the only thing they care about is their bottom line, then it's about time they got the message loud and clear. I hope they lose _billions_ fending off mere handfuls of disgruntled people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte