jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
i think if the cops get them, everyone with a psn account should get to cut them with a rusty knife.
(kinda extreme, i know...but i really didn't like losing my psn access for so long...)
My credit card info is now even at risk thanks to these hackers.

you should have removed your credit card when you had the chance, i hope you have put a block on it, for your sake, if you haven't, do it now.

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
chris888222 said:
AeroblitzR said:
ya know what? these fucking hackers need sum serious ass-beatings!
i think if the cops get them, everyone with a psn account should get to cut them with a rusty knife.
(kinda extreme, i know...but i really didn't like losing my psn access for so long...)

PSN in Singapore isn't even up yet...
glare.gif

At the italic part: Go get em' cody!!!
no, your credit card info is not at risk thanks to these hackers

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chris888222 said:
Don't the hackers know that what they're doing not only effects Sony but also all the other consumers!?

I won't support them this time.
They don't care. Sony is one of the most arrogant companies in gaming, they are getting everything they deserve and more. I remember how cocky Sony was when the PS2 was around. It's funny how they went from being number one to treating gamers like shit and being in 3rd place in console sales.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
chris888222 said:
Don't the hackers know that what they're doing not only effects Sony but also all the other consumers!?

I won't support them this time.

They don't really care dude.

It's just like someone who kills another person. Does the killer care that he's ruining a lot of lives? Most likely not.

nugundam0079

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony should have never had german police drag people out of their homes in the early morning -that was the last straw. Even though i own a ps3 and a PSP I'm still okay with whats going-If you're going to go after people who OBVIOUSLY know how to break your shit, maybe you should beef up before hand? This isnt the 80's where a corporation can just fuck with people and get away with it.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im impartial on this on one hand Sony is breaking laws and our justice system is turning a blind eye while having their pocket books filled on another hand these hackers are a pain they disrupt lives and even steal personal data

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The end of Sony? PFWAHAHA yeah ok

I'll grab the popcorn later, I don't wanna die of bad cholesterol waiting for it

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure why a few are saying Sony's so corrupt, all hail the hackers.

To me, both sides seem to be corrupt. However, one side keeps throwing a fit while the other's trying to move the hell on.

As a customer, both sides are getting on my damn nerves, but these hackers are throwing one mean tantrum. Yes, you can hack big corporations and you don't give a shit about the customers, we can see that, please kindly move the fuck on now.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
AeroblitzR said:
So your PSN access is more important than other people's physical health?

Just making sure I'm reading that right.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony has gotten incredibly lazy and corrupt over the past five to ten years. whatever happened to the cheap, innovative sony of the walkman-days? now, they're about expensive and imitative products. it's no wonder y so many of their competitors, who trailed them in the past, have tripled even quadrupled their net worth over that time...while sony has remained stagnant.

Shabutie78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
AeroblitzR said:
So your PSN access is more important than other people's physical health?

Just making sure I'm reading that right.
i think he's referring to PSN account holders' information. like addresses, credit card info, names, birthdates, etc.
and in that case, i'd say my information and security more important than the physical health of the hackers stealing my info.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really care about the music servers though. They can hack those to shit for all I care. I say just let me take the two days to download my 2 freebies from psn and I'm good.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
chris888222 said:
AeroblitzR said:

PSN in Singapore isn't even up yet...
glare.gif

At the italic part: Go get em' cody!!!
Your credit card info is at risk because of SUBPAR security. They're more concerned about their profits than your private information. Case in point: they decided to hold off on announcing the massive security leak for few days (?) so that they could announce their new tablet. They couldn't care less about you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: