Hacking Hacked wii, transfer bought VC game to Wii U?

motakay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It was confimed yester day that VC and Wii Ware games could be transfered to the Wii U. I didn't get how it would work? But if the Wii is hacked, but there are bought VC games on it, can they stil be trancfered to the to Wii U?

I know that no one might no for sure, but what the the pro's think?

Personally I can't access the wii shop channel anymore since I cannot update the machine (complains about something, cannot even run the wad manager anymore I belive), and maybe that has to work if the transfer is going to work?

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is no further information at all about how the transfer will work. If you need to have an account on Club Nintendo, simply download a new channel, perform a new update or something completly different. We just don't know yet.
But no matter how exactly it'll work you'll find a workaround here, im pretty sure of that. Considering that you somehow messed up your system there might be problems though.

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I assume it would probably work like with X-Box Live or Playstation Network. If you've already downloaded it, you'll be able to get it again for free or whatever.

It's just a guess, I don't know anything about this sort of thing anyway. Lol

Edit: if your having problems accessing the Wii Shopping Channel, make sure you've got the latest version (v20) and IOS56 installed on your console. Make sure your region is correct, using either WiiMod or AnyRegionChanger and also of course, check your connection settings to see if they are correct to go on-line.

By the way, I would recommend using either WiiMod or Multi-Mod Manager to install any wads.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed