Hacked Wii for Sale

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by drakorex, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drakorex
    OP

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    What is a fair price to ask for a hacked wii and 2TB HDD loaded with hundreds of Wii, Gamecube, Ps1, Nes,SNES, Genesis and Gameboy games? I was thinking 200 would cover the price of the HDD and the hacking process, plus saving the person hundreds of hours searching out games, but I dunno. Thoughts?

2. Plstic

Plstic Guru Meditation Error

Apr 21, 2010
    United States
    Milwaukee WI
    I don't think the sale of pirated games is prohibited on here.

3. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    WOW ME BREDA! It's a shame you haven't read the rules yet, even for being a 2011 member. We can't help with these type of questions. We can't help with Warez business like this. Soon, a tasty staff member will lock this thread.

AM I RIGHT, MOD?

4. drakorex
    OP

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    ya, thanx... Anybody that isn't a brown nosing busy body? :)

BortzANATOR likes this.
  5. CheatFreak47

CheatFreak47 Complex Donut

Oct 11, 2011
    United States
    Michigan, USA
    Honesty, you're asking a community of people who know how to hack Wii consoles to buy one pre hacked at a markup, because it comes with games.
    You'll probably have better luck with a local craigslist then trying to sell here on GBAtemp.

6. drakorex
    OP

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    No, actually, I'm asking a community of hackers, some of which I'm sure have hacked wiis and made a profit off doing so, what a reasonable price would be for providing a service to people, saving them countless time and trouble. The point is SO I can sell it on craigslist.

7. Drink the Bleach

Drink the Bleach This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014

Banned
    Apr 5, 2014
    United States
    The service is $10 tops to anyone here because its a free and not difficult process.

You can sell a harddrive "as is" but mention theres any copyright you don't own yourself, and all hell will break loose.

You make a profit on THEIR content and if they find out about it and they'll rape you in court just to make an example. Music downloaded that would normally cost you a $1 on a site can have a 1000x markup in court.

8. drakorex
    OP

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    I'm not asking you to help me bury a dead body, I just need to know what kind of shovel to use.

BortzANATOR likes this.
  9. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    That "insult" does not make any sense, LOL! By the way, I reported this thread to be locked. Look elsewhere.

10. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    Being mindful of the forum rules is how we expect ALL members to behave, not just the brown-nosed ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.