Misc Hacked Wii con conncet to Wi-fi?

cucho565

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi, i recently hack my wii to be able to run the wbfs files from a hdd, when i rip my games to the disk i don´t know is going to be possible to play online Smash Bros with my friends since that i have a cIOS and because is necessary to enable the wii connect on the wii, so is there any way that trough that service will be possible for Nintendo to detect that i do not have the original system 4.2u?

Is there any risk to play with the wi-fi connection on a hacked wii?
wacko.gif

Thanks
blink.gif

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
cucho565 said:
thank you, and what about the injected wad channels, it will be any risk if a have a couple installed?

Nope. All should be fine. Lets just say, ive got more than a couple wads installed, and have never had any problems.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
I'm banned and all I did was play a legal copy of COD4:MW:R without cheating although I did have the HBC, Bootmii, Priiloader, etc. installed. Im just pissed off becuase my brother used to shit on others with Mario Kart Wii online and we didn't get banned.

jazvdb

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
N64Temp said:
I'm banned and all I did was play a legal copy of COD4:MW:R without cheating although I did have the HBC, Bootmii, Priiloader, etc. installed. Im just pissed off becuase my brother used to shit on others with Mario Kart Wii online and we didn't get banned.

BS

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
jazvdb said:
N64Temp said:

BS

I agree BS. If you were banned, you were cheating.

House Spider

In the GBAtemp attic.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net
XP
Country
ConJ said:
jazvdb said:
N64Temp said:

BS

I agree BS. If you were banned, you were cheating.
I wasn't cheating and I was banned, if I was cheating I wouldn't post.

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
N64Temp said:
rofl.gif

mellow.gif

Total bullshit.

I don't know anyone in the world that has been banned on a Wii game.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Hatsu said:
N64Temp said:
rofl.gif

mellow.gif

Total bullshit.

I don't know anyone in the world that has been banned on a Wii game.

Exactly.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I dont know if this is a ban or what but...
I have all the bootmii,hbc and all the cios shit on my wii, I was playing online in Modern Warfare Reflex after attempting to connect about 25 times I always got:
Error:Cannot Connect Confirm The Internet Settings Of The Wii
but everything else can connect
I have NEVER cheated online(heck I never even used cheats on my wii , even single player)
Im playing the game of a USB loader if that helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol