Hacking Hacked Wii channels: Streetpass Mii Plaza channel on Wii

Normand 3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Newbie here! By the way I do sincerely ask that u please bare with me grammar and spelling isn't perfect I already kno so don't bother telling me.

I always wondered... Is it possible to hack the Wii or Wii U in Wiimode if u have Homebrew in Wiimode which I do. So I can get Streetpass Mii Plaza and a specific channel for it?

I tried googling it but, I guess no ones attempted it.

I was a little dissapointed to find out the Wii U gamepad isn't conpletely portable like the 3DS! During the beginning I thought it would be ): like we could see cross platform Streetpass hits between consoles!

Being able to see whether its from 3DS or Wii U and what different games were played from each console.

But now the only way I kno that can happen is if someone was able to hack the Wii and revise Streetpass Mii Plaza a bit and add cross platform functionality between Wii and 3DS games. I'm not sure how Wii icons can be supported. But I would love to be able to get a Streetpass Hit from my home console everyday even if time intervals is every 4 hours.

I have another question: Would u still need to created a Spotpass channel first b4 this can work or do u Have an idea of how to make it work without Spotpass?

Normand 3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R u guys hackers? How is it impossible to recreate the Streetpass Mii Plaza into a Wii channel? I wanna kno all the complications and details that goes into this now I'm really interested!

Isaac

American
Trophies
Here? Right here? What about, say... over there?
XP
Country
United States
R u guys hackers? How is it impossible to recreate the Streetpass Mii Plaza into a Wii channel? I wanna kno all the complications and details that goes into this now I'm really interested!

A few people here yes are hackers, Maybe more than a few. But technically this is an underground gaming forum, not a hacking forum.

rooskie54

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's many many reasons why it won't happen, but here's a good starting point:
-The 3DS has an ARM processor
-The Wii and WiiU have PowerPC processors

They don't have the same processor architecture. Without the source code there's nothing you can do except try to emulate it. The Wii/WiiU don't have the resources to emulate a 3DS (not that the 3DS is even capable of being emulated).

Normand 3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oooh thats why. Thank u that what was interesting to kno! I feel totally educated! (: So, I guess it sux I'll never get Streetpass Mii Plaza in Wiimode for my Wii U. But I liked what I learned today thanx guys! (: Um... Is there some things that can be made as a channel for the Wiimode from 3DS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.