Hacking Hacked, updated, hacked, updated, hacked, now not working

iamjamieq

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started with a 3.3 Wii and hacked it and got everything working. I eventually updated to 4.0, rehacked and got it all working. Same with 4.2. I recently updated to 4.3 to use Netflix (BIG waste!), and rehacked using Indiana Pwns. I have Homebrew Channel back, but can't get anything else to work. I have a Backup Loader channel installed, that doesn't work anymore. I've tried two version is USB Loader GX, one freezes at a message about cIOS 250, and the other says something about IOS 249 being a stub. I tried a WAD manager to install IOS 249 to an SD card (not even sure what that means) and it freezes at "mounting device." I now have no idea what IOS files are installed, or what cIOS is installed (don't even know the difference) and can't do jack with my backups. All I would like to do is play backups off an external HDD, but I can't seem to get that working. Although i would be fine being able to play my disc backups too.

Any help is GREATLY appreciated. All the terms (IOS, cIOS) and numbers (35, 36, 249, 250) just confuse the crap out of me. And there is just so much information out there its hard to figure out what is old and what is recent, and which works. Thanks muchly!!

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Use ModMii.

'Nuff said.

It just tells you what to do and doesn't throw any confusing terms in your face.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.