Hacked Switch Won’t Turn On (Stuck in RCM + Not being Detected in TegraGUI)

xTheOG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased an unpatched switch. Everything was going (semi) smoothly as far as injecting payloads, launching CFW, etc. Until one time I was loading up and powered it off as it was booting into the CFW. I attempted to power it back on and had no luck whatsoever. I determined that it wasn’t turned off but that it was stuck in autoRCM which I had enabled. All of the guides I followed suggested that I plug it into my PC and inject the payload. I did this one time successfully. However, I accidentally injected the payload without my SD card inserted (rookie mistake).
I received the message that there was nothing to send the payload to and got the option to power it off and try again. I selected the option to power it off and then I plugged it into the computer with the SD card inserted this time but it wasn’t detected with tegraGUI. I followed many guides but it seemed that no one had that had the same problem. Can anyone help?

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure is on RCM mode and do not still off. Some times you need to press the power button for 2 seconds to get into RCM mode again. Try it and see if Tegra finally detect it.

xTheOG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure is on RCM mode and do not still off. Some times you need to press the power button for 2 seconds to get into RCM mode again. Try it and see if Tegra finally detect it.
okay i did what you said and thankfully it detected it. however, when i injected the payload, a red sd card symbol with the word “boot.dat” popped up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey