Gaming hacked psp 2002 updated to 6.2

untanani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
hi guys,

i accidentally updated my hacked psp 2002 to software version 6.2 and now i cant run my ISO games.. do i need to get it hack again?

thanks

untanani

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
i really dont know.. my mates mate did the hacking for me and it worked pretty well,, i can even play tekken 6 (he downloaded it for me aswell). just last night i clicked update to software version 6.2 from my mates Fifa 2010 UMD coz it says i cant open it unless ill update.. i played it for a while but when i went to home, i cant play my ISO games anymore.. T_T
sad.gif

B

ball2012003

if it is a pandora battery then when you put the battery in the psp the psp's power light will turn on automatically but the screen will stay black

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Goli said:
Um... kind of off topic but I don't wanna make a topic for it... Is there any way to check if a battery is a Pandora?

Put the battery in question into a PSP-100X or PSP-200X. If the PSP turns on as soon as the battery's in (boots into Service Mode methinks), then the battery's most likely a Pandora. Alternatively, if you put a Pandora's Battery into a PSP-300X, it won't turn on straight away, and I've heard it doesn't even turn on at all while the battery's in.

EDIT: Beaten to it.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/a93F-EEw6HM?si=tUXuLXhXiWUsmIIv