Hacked New 2ds XL Won't Boot (Blue Light Turns On Then Off)

CraftyDuck100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed luma on my 2ds XL and then I updated it about 6 months later. It now won't boot and when I try to turn it on all it does is flash the blue light. I can give more details if needed

GrabitHot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's what fixed my issue, although I saw an exception screen. Sounds different that OP, but it helped me.

CraftyDuck100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current state is:
When I turn it on, the blue light turns on for around a second, the upper screen flashes white for a very brief moment, then the blue light turns off.
I have taken apart the 2ds XL and reassembled it.
I have a correctly formatted micro sd.
I have the luma and gm9 data from my old ds still

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My current state is:
When I turn it on, the blue light turns on for around a second, the upper screen flashes white for a very brief moment, then the blue light turns off.
I have a correctly formatted micro sd.
I have the luma and gm9 data from my old ds still
It’s either a bad sd card

Or since you opened the system it could be one of the million small cords aren’t seated correctly. Most of the times even one messed up wire will cause it to not boot

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed luma on my 2ds XL and then I updated it about 6 months later. It now won't boot and when I try to turn it on all it does is flash the blue light. I can give more details if needed
That's what fixed my issue, although I saw an exception screen. Sounds different that OP, but it helped me.
Follow the guide here .
What have you reassembled exactly? Did you unplug any components on the board?
Can you still access Luma3DS menu and GodMode9?
@CraftyDuck100 The white led notification (not on the screen tho) is a sign that Luma3DS is missing from the sd card and/or from the ctrnand. So you should put the Luma3DS (boot.firm) manually to the root, and follow setting up Luma3DS ctrnand (on the guide above). And try again.

CraftyDuck100

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the guide here .

What have you reassembled exactly? Did you unplug any components on the board?
Can you still access Luma3DS menu and GodMode9?
@CraftyDuck100 The white led notification (not on the screen tho) is a sign that Luma3DS is missing from the sd card and/or from the ctrnand. So you should put the Luma3DS (boot.firm) manually to the root, and follow setting up Luma3DS ctrnand (on the guide above). And try again.
I dissasembled everything up to the touch screen and I'm working on trying to relock the ribbion cables

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM