Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Black DSi + Ackard 2i
Silver DS Lite + EZ Flash 3in1
White DS Lite + Action Replay DS (passcard) + Supercard Lite.

The old White DS lite? It's just used for dumping roms and uh, as a cooking timer.
tongue.gif

D

Deleted User

I have
Silver DS Lite+R4+Acekard 2i
PSP 1000 ( cant get by chickhen picture when hacking it
laugh.gif
)

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Black DSLite - AK2
Green DSLite - CycloDS Evo
Red DSLite - AK2
Golden Zelda GBA SP - Supercard SD
Red and Silver Mario GBA SP - Supercard SD
PSP 1000 Phat - CFW 5.50 GEN D2

The Green and Red DSLite belong to my mother and my brother and the Mario GBA is my brother's too.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Only my red DS Lite, using Cyclo DS Evolution on firmware 1.56 Beta 3, with 3 Micro SD cards. One 8GB card serving as my main, half of which is games, the other half movies and music, my 2GB reserve card, with some games that I don't play as often but like to keep around (mostly stuff like Mario Party for when I visit my nephews) amd my 1GB emergency card, containing key data files, a backup of my saves, a few token games and two films.

There is a PSP 1000 in the house, but it's actually my dad's. No matter how many times I point out the advantages of installing custom firmware (especially since nobody uses the damn thing at the moment because we're too poor to buy games for it) he just moans for five minutes then ignores me.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Why are people posting DS' here? Adding a flash cart doesn't mean you 'hacked' it. You didn't do anything besides insert a cartridge into the device. The PSP of course, is semi-different story. You actually change the firmware on it, but again, you didn't 'hack' anything, someone else did and shared with the world.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with ZeWarrior that these aren't really hacks (aside from the DSes that have FlashMe installed)...
Lime GBC with a Mr Flash 64M and also a simple homebrew cart I made
GBA SP Cobalt Blue (backlit - don't ask
wink.gif
) with an EZ 3 in 1, m3 Perfect miniSD
Onyx DS Lite with 2x AKRPG, R4, 2x TTDS

Real hacks:
PSP1000 with GEN-D2
PSP2000 God of War with GEN-D2

And if the iPod Touch is in considerination then:
iPod Touch 2G 32G with 3.1.2 JB

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ZeWarrior said:
Why are people posting DS' here? Adding a flash cart doesn't mean you 'hacked' it. You didn't do anything besides insert a cartridge into the device. The PSP of course, is semi-different story. You actually change the firmware on it, but again, you didn't 'hack' anything, someone else did and shared with the world.
I agree. My dad insists that because I own a flashcart I've therefore "hacked the OS" and I hate him saying that because I didn't.
mad.gif
hate2.gif
But he has a habit of being incredibly annoying and has a tendency to exaggerate along with other stuff I wish I could punch him for.

Either way, I had an old white and red GBAMP which was stolen, I have a CycloDS Evolution and an EZFlash 3-in-1.

When my pandora battery eventually arrives from DX, I intend to flash my 1000 to GEN-D2.

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ZeWarrior said:

Well, I got Flashme on all three DSLites, which means I got a modified firmware on all of them.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Neko said:
ZeWarrior said:

Well, I got Flashme on all three DSLites, which means I got a modified firmware on all of them.

Which would fall under my PSP definition of 'hacked'.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1